5th Year anniversary

Our Anniversary

It was your 5th year wedding anniversary with (______) and you guys had a rough start on this year paying off debts and what not. You came home expecting him to be there already since it was his day off but you found yourself with a note.

 

 

                                Hi babe.

I went out with the guys and I don’t know if I will be late. Just wanted to let you know where I was so don’t worry. I love you sooo sooo very much ;)

 

                                                        Your cute Baozi. ^___^

 

 

“Great I’m alone on my anniversary night.” Went up to our room and threw myself on the bed not bothering to change out of my work attire. I must have fallen asleep when I heard a crash downstairs.

‘Did xiumin come home drunk!? ‘ I got out of bed and heard more noise coming from downstairs. My anger was being fueled right now. He forgets our anniversary, goes out knowing we are pretty tight on money, and leaves me all alone. Ugh that baozi is so going to get it. I stumped by way down stairs. As soon as I reached the last step I felt my eyes being covered.

“Minseok. Im not in the mood to play games. Stop this.” I felt him kiss my hair. And land soft kisses on the nape of my head.

“minseok…” he placed a blindfold on me.

“Come baby. I got a surprise for you.” He whispered at my ear.

“Yeah the mess you just did coming home drunk” I scoffed at him.

“I’m not….whatever you say babe.” He chuckled.

He walked next to me holding my hand. And made me sit down on a cushion.

“_____, I know you must be angry at me and disappointed in me as your husband.” He sounded sad. ‘xiumin the mess in the kitchen couldn’t be that bad.’ I kind of felt bad for getting angry.

“You deserve so much better but right now I can only give you so much. And I hope you forgive me for being such a lacking husband but I really hope you stick around for a while. I plan on having a family with you and being through thick and thin with you like we have these past years. _____...” he trailed off. What is he talking about does….

“______thank you for being my wife my lover my best friend. My everything.” I felt him lean over and place soft kissed on my lips. He did not smell of alcohol he smelled really nice that scent that I love. Made me feel safe and loved. He reached over and removed the blindfold.

“Happy 5th anniversary my love.” I saw my handsome husband smiled widely at me. Oh that smile. He stepped to the side and I saw the most beautiful thing. Candle light and petals everywhere and the smell of lavender with a hint of honey, it was perfect.

“xiumin..” I gasp. “I thought… How did you do this? Weren’t you out with the guys?” I looked around hearing soft music play.

“ehh no. I just hid on the balcony until you went upstairs and you fell asleep. So I prepared this for you.” He sat behind me and embraced me. “I mean I only slept for like 30 minutes...” I looked up at him.

He smirked “well for you I can do anything” he pecked my nose.

“I love you xiumin” I turn myself and hugged him tight.

“I love you so much.” He hugged even tighter.

“Let’s eat ok?”He took the plate and we enjoyed the food.

After dinner we talked about everything that we have been through, everything both of us had to give up.  How I left my country and family to start a new one with him and he had to go against his parent to accept me but at the end they didn’t. Xiumin has not talked with them ever since.

“You know I feel guilty you family cut all ties with you oppa” I was looking out the window from where we were seated resting my back against his chest.

“Well don’t. If they can’t accept the fact that you are the love of my life I can’t do anything about it. Plus I’m the guilty one you are here in a foreign country miles away from them” his hug became tighter as if apologizing by it.

“But I don’t regret it Minseok.” I rubbed his hand.

“I’m happy.” He chuckled and kissed me.

“Hmmm…why?’’ I placed my arms around his neck.

“Because you are here. We can forget our problems for a while even if everything is wrong I can look at the sky, feel your hands intertwine with mind kiss them, say your name, feel your love with me. I feel like I can do anything. Stop the world for us. Just us. “xiumin kissed my neck up to my jaw and I could not help but cry at the sweet words.

“xiumin. I don’t regret anything. I love you without you I would die. I need you and I hope we both stick around for a long long time. “   I kissed his plump lips.

“me too” he pushed me gently on the floor and hover over me. We kissed for a while until he picked me up and carried me to our bed.

That night we made love but it was different full of love like we were falling for each other all over again and the trust was building up more. It reassured me I had made a good choice in life after many mistakes from the past.