CHAPTER 1

OUR 1 MONTH LOVE ( INTRODUCTION )

* Minah walks into the classroom and say hello *

 

Minah : Annyeonghaseyo friends . I'm Bang Minah and i'm new student here .

Classmates : She's really pretty ! Be my girlfriend ? /screams/

Nana , Eunji , Yooyoung : Yahhh ! Don't flirt her okay ? Or u'll regret it !

Mark : But i'll flirt her until she's mine ! /smiles/

Classmates : wooooo !

 

* Minah sits beside them and start chatting w them bc they miss each other for a long time *

 

Minah : guys , what happen to you ? /teasing them/

Nana : Why ? Are we getting prettier ? /flips hair/

Minah : Yes ! But i think i'll be really unfriendly in this sch

 

Minah already know this place for a long time before she moved to Jeju . She missed the moment here but when she remember back , she getting more hate to guys or well known as man . She hates man and always hates them .

* while they talking , there's a guy sits behind them and stares at Minah *

Minah busy talking w her friends and Nana finds out something suspicious about the guy . Nana ignore her feels and tells Minah that many guys at this school interested w her . And Nana , Eunji and Yooyoung knows Minah's feels about man . Minah hates when people talk about love . For her , love is not exists and just a joke . And no one never know why Minah hates love .

 

* the recess bell ringing *

 

Minah , Nana , Eunji and Yooyoung will go to dance studio instead to buy foods . They join the dance clubs bc Minah is a champion in dancing . And she wants to expose her talent . Nana ask Minah to dance some y songs while others cheering for her . Minah starts to dance and keep dancing until she tired . Suddenly they hear the door open . A guy leaning on the wall and only focusing at Minah . His eyes really scary and they start to leave the dance studio . When they walked out from the studio , the guy grabs Minah's waist and slam her on the wall . Suddenly Nana and Eunji speechless and walks back to the studio but the door is locked . Minah and that guy trapped in studio . Minah keep distance form that guy and ignoring him . Nana , Eunji and Yooyoung busy find the key to open the door . 

 

* The guy walks towards Minah and start talk *

 

Guy : I'm sorry bc we meet like this . But i want you to know that i like you since you moved to our sch . And my name is Mark .

Minah : So ? Do i look like interested ? I don't even care okay !

Mark : Really ? /he lifts Minah's face to look at him/

Minah : Yes ! /blush/

Mark : So why did ur face become red ? /touch Minah's face/

Minah : Bc it's natural /push Mark to other side/

Mark : /grabs her waist and hugs her/ U know that i like you ! can u accept it ?

Minah : i don't want okay ! Just left me alone ! /screams/

 

* the door crack and a guy standing there and push Mark and take Minah out from there *

Minah was dizzy and say thanks to the guy while the guy holds her hands tightly and leads her to the classroom . The classmates were suspicious why we both walk in to the classroom together . Before i sit on my place , i ask him for his name and he said that his name is ' J-Hope ' and Minah say thanks again and sits back to her place . All classmates come to her and ask why she comes w him . And she just ignore them . Suddenly someone slam the class door and seem tired . Nana mad at Minah bc escape from Mark without noticing her . J-hope at the back just laughs and Minah's feel something weird when j-hope holding her hands just a while ago . Is that love ? Minah slaps her face and remind her about love is a joke .

 

The class is over for that day and all students go home . Minah goes to her locker bc want to take her things . When she opens her locker , she see a bouquet of flower and a card on it . She already taught that someone will do this . She laughs bc she believe that man only looked at pretty girls not her heart . Man is a joke and wasted time w love . She also receive a necklaces that wrote 'I LOVE YOU' . She just throw the flowers and necklaces on dustbin . When she walks out from sch , she felt someone is following her . And she start teasing the man by looking back several times . when she walks without look infront , she bumped into a man and fell over the man .

 

* The man hugs her tightly and Minah get up from him . Minah was blushing . The man smiles and cleans his clothes . Minah asks the man *

 

Minah : Wasn't you J-hope ?

J-hope : Yes i am . And u the new transfer student right ?

Minah : Yes . Such a coinsidence and i'm sorry bc bumped on you .

J-hope : It's okay since it's my fault too . So , where do you want to go ? 

Minah : My house of course . I must go now . see u at sch 

J-hope : wait ! ur things /shouts/ oh , she's gone already /takes the books/

 

At Minah's house . Minah searching for her books also known as diary . She try to remember and she remembered that she bumped onto j-hope and her books fell and she was in a hurry bc she really embrassed until she forget her diary . Minah feel really stupid bc all of her secrets was in the books . She will go to the place that she bumped w j-hope and search for the books .

 

/ The next morning /

 

Minah goes to the place and searching everywhere . when she searching , she saw a man in a car calling her . and she know that man , then she walks to the car . The man goes out from the car and go to Minah .

 

J-Hope : what are u searching for ? /winks/

Minah : nothing just take fresh air here .

J-hope : fresh air ? are u out of ur mind ? This is factory's areas /laughs/

Minah : really ? im sorry . don't laugh at me ! /pouts/

J-Hope : okay , okay . i won't laugh . ur cute when u pouting u know ? /pecks her lips/

Minah : /shocked and blush/ yahh ! what did u do ? 

J-Hope : something that u never felt right ? /show her the books/

Minah : You read it ? How dare you ! /try to takes the books/

J-Hope : You know that ur short right ? //

Minah : give me the book ! /screams/

J-hope : date me first ! then i'll give you this book when our date is over .

Minah : why should i date you ? /smirk/

J-hope : Bc i'll show you what is love means . and i have 1 month ! it's okay ? /pinky promise/

Minah : what if i don't want ?

J-hope : i'll give this books to our classmates

Minah : okay but only for 1 month .

J-hope : pinky promise ? /give his pinky hands/

Minah : /give her pinky hands and do the pinky promise/

J-hope : okay ! we deal and get ready okay ? /pecks Minah's lips/

Minah : Yahh ! /blush/ i don't believe in love !

 

J-hope walks away and left Minah alone . Minah walk to sch and sits on her chair in the class . Suddenly someone backhugs her . All classmates shocked and ask J-hope what is happening and j-hope answered ' She's my girlfriend . Don't ever flirt her ! She is mine now ' . And they seem shocked but adore too . J-hope is kissing Minah's cheek and make Minah's blush . In Minah's mind , she warned herself that love is a joke and control herself from him .

 

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~