Please stay

Milk and Kookies

It has been 10 minutes since your parents left the house and you already miss them. You have been looking out the window the whole entire time, wishing for your parents to come back, to have their flight cancelled, and to stay home with you, but as much are you wished and hoped, you knew it wouldn't happen. It has been your first time ever home alone and you were terrified, not only because your parents were gone but just the thought of being home alone for an entire night scared you to death. What if something did happen to you? What if a serial killer broke into your house and tried to strangle you in your sleep, or worse! You dreaded the fact that you would sometimes stay up late and watch horror movies, because now all these ideas are flowing through your head. When you were little and you watched scary movies, you would watch them with your parents. When you were afraid you would cry and remember that your parents would comfort you by hugging you tightly and telling you that it's not real. Now that they are not here, they cannot comfort you at all. Stressed with all of the horrible scenarios of how you will die tonight, you go in the kitchen to find some comfort food to relieve it all. You look inside the pantry closet to find a unopened and untouched bag of salt and vinegar Lay's chips just waiting to be opened and devoured. You take the tasty bag of deliciousness unconciously and close the door. You then start walking from the kitchen back into your living room and throw yourself onto the couch along with the unopened bag of chips. Tired of basically watching tv all day, you take your ipod touch lying on the coffee table, plug it into the portable speakers that was also on the coffee table, and start to play your favorite kpop songs. Teen top's song "Rocking" starts playing, "Teen top, we gonna rock it, drop it, top it. Hey, don't stop it, pop it." you hear through the speakers. Suddenly remembering that your parents left, you start to turn the volume up to the highest setting, because they are not there to tell you turn it down.

The next song that comes on on your shuffled playlist filled with kpop songs is B.A.P's "Hurricane". The chorus starts "WE HURRICANE!", blasting through the speakers and throughout the whole entire house. You open up the bag of chips and start stuffing your mouth full of them. After eating about half the bag, the next song that comes on is EXO's "Wolf". You start to feel in the dancing mood since no one is home to watch or judge you, putting the chips aside on the couch you get up and immediatley start jamming out as soon as it comes on. You know you are probably one of the biggest dorks at this very moment, but you do not care, you love dancing and lip syncing to your favorite kpop songs and you want to relieve the stress somehow. After the song ends, you plop down on the couch, exhausted from your hardcore jamming session. Randomly, out of nowhere, you remember what your father said before they left, "You won't be completely alone.....you have your boyfriend don't you?". The same shade of light pink comes across your cheeks remembering that statement. The thought of being alone again suddenly creeps upon you again and almost drastically you reach for your phone. Then, you go through your contacts on your phone until the name Kookie appears under the names listed. "Can you please come over?" is all you sent to your boyfriend, hoping desperately that the answer would be "yes" and soon. Litterally, what you have just hoped for came true, "Of coarse, be right there"

It is 7:21p.m. and since you lived about an hour away from each other, you had plenty of time to get ready luckily. clean up any of the crumbs you have made on the couch, turn off your music, and quickly rush over to the kitchen to put away the chips in the pantry. Next, you run to your room and you begin getting ready. Even though he has already saw what you look like without makeup, you still can't help but want to look pretty for him. You pick out your clothes to change into in a flash, an oversized sweatshirt with a adorable owl design on the front, hot pink running shorts with turquoise polka-dots, a pair of some really fuzzy comfy socks, and your favorite pair of slipper boots with faux fur on the inside and on the t and covered with gold sequins. You quickly change and skip to your vanity filled with all of the makeup you ever use. You get to work, first you apply the new korean bb cream you got in the mail over amazon, dot it over your entire face and neck area, and smooth it over. Next you take out your concealer and dot it on any of your blemishes and on your dark circles, and smooth that over as well. Then you lightly powder your face and neck area with some facial powder, you take your bronzer and lightly dust it onto your neck and then take your contour brush and lightly brush it along the hollows of your cheeks and temple area on your forehead. Taking two different colored eyeliner pencils, taking the white colored one first, you line your waterline, then taking the dark brown colored eyeliner pencil you tightline your upper lashline. After that you take your favorite eye primer that is a light champaign color and smooth it over your eyelids, taking some light brown brow gel you fill in your eyebrows. Then you get your eyeliner gel in a dark brown color and line your eyelids with an angled brush as close to your upper lashes as possible, ever so slightly, smally winging it out. Finally you curl you lashes, apply your favorite masscara, put on a light pink blush to the apples of your cheeks, and put on some lip balm. You quickly rush over to your bathroom and take your 1 inch curling iron, wait for it to heat, and start curling your hair. When you are finished you run your fingers gently throught the curls making them more wavy and less curly, and you finish it off with lightly spraying your hair with hairspray. You walk out the bathroom satisfied with your work and how adorable you will look for him and then walk out of your room. Walking over to your living room, you are more than excited to hear a car rolling into the driveway.

 Suddenly, you feel your heart pounding and beating rapidly, you feel butterflies in your stomach, and most of all you feel the heat rising to your cheeks. "What is happening?!?!" you think to yourself. " it is almost as if it is like when I first met him and started liking him!!" you think again. Then, you hear a car door slam snapping you out of your thoughts. "OH NO, OH NO, OH NOOOOO!!!! WHAT DO I DOOO?!?! HE IS SECONDS FROM THE DOOR AND ENTERING THIS HOUSE AND I AM GETTING NERVOUS?!?!? WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!!" you think again before hearing a knock on the door. You frantically walk over to the door terrified to speak to your own boyfriend. Softly, you open the door to be greeted by none other than Jeon Jungkook, your boyfriend. Once you open the door he greets you with a soft, sweet smile any girl would go head over heels for, "Hey." he says. You notice one of his hands are behind his back, he follows your eyes and in a flash reveals he is holding a rose. He hands it over to you gently puting it into your hand, "I thought of you on the way here and...." he was cut off once you kissed him on the cheek sweetly saying "thank you, I love it" after. You both couldn't help but blush at each other's actions. After he  came through the door, you went over to the couch with the rose still clutched in your hands and him following you. You both sat on the couch,  curling your fingers around the thornless stem, you could not help but smell the rose. It smelled divine, a floraly musk scent with a touch of sweetness. You loved roses, your favorite type of flowers were roses, and he knew it, making it all the better. Both of you have been dating for over a year now, you first met when you were both 16. At first it was nothing more than just a friendship, but the more you talked to each other the more you were starting to like him. One day after watching a baseball game with your friends you were waiting to be picked up because you didn't have your license yet but no one was answering you and all of your friends left already. Jungkook was leaving after they won the game and packed his equipment and noticed you standing out to the side with a worried look on your face. He asked you how you were getting home and you said "I'm not sure." He asked you "Do you want me to take you home?" and you said "Sure." Jungkook already had his driver's licence because he was older than you by a few months. When he took you to your house you said "Can I ask you a question?" "What is it?" he asked with a questionable but sweet face that you always loved. " Do you like me?" you asked, there was silence in the car for only a few minutes. Then, he looked at you straight in the eyes, gently lifted your chin, and softly pressed his lips onto yours. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds until he pulled away and said "Does that answer your question?" Since then you have been dating and despite his busy schedules with baseball practices and singing lessons to pursue his dream to be a famous vocalist.

Back to the present,  both of you were sitting on the couch. "So..." you say in a small voice still nervous and flushed with what happened a few moments ago.  "Where are your parents?" he asked to break the awkwardness.  "Oh they left" you said, "For how long?" he asked again. "Until Monday morning." you said in a small voice once more. "You are going to be all alone?! Until then?!", all you could manage was a small nod. "You see, the reason I asked you to come over here was not only to spend time with you, but...."  you said smally, "But, what?" he asks with a concerned look on his face. "But I am afraid of being alone so I was wondering if you would like to stay with me....to keep me company." "You mean stay the night?...Until Monday?". You nod again at his question, "Well since I don't have any baseball practices until spring break is over and I could call off my lessons for 3 days, I'll just have to call and tell my parents." he said. As he took out his cell phone to make a call, walking into the kitchen to talk, you sat there in silence hoping he could stay with you it finally hit you on why you were so nervous when he came over and why you got ready. It was because you have not see him in almost two weeks outside of school, it was because of his busy schedules that you haven't seen him, and you really actually did miss him a lot! You heard him end the phone conversation snapping out of your thoughts. You could hear him walking back over to the living room looking down then at you with a poker face. Still sitting on the couch, you grimace at his poker face, because you are worried he can't stay with you. You realize it is incredibly selfish of you to keep him from his family like this and you cannot help but feel guilty and hate yourself for ever comming up with this stupid idea. It is just that you are a lonely child and you haven't really entirely been alone for more than a day, sometimes you really wished you had a sibling so you weren't alone, but no you didn't have one and you wish at a moment like this you did. Finally, after he came up to stand in front of you from where you were sitting on the couch he said "I can stay." with an a adorably sweet smile he always had on when he was with you. You look at him with big eyes and say "Really?!?!"  With a huge smile on your face . You stand up with him and hug him pressing your whole body against him. He hugs you back tightly and all of a sudden, picks you up and starts spinnig you around a few times before putting you back down. "Thank you, I love you." is all you can say.

 

 

 

***AN:  Hello lovelies, this is the second chapter and let me just say if you think my first chapter is long get a load of this one!! Again, I did not plan for this to happen, I just start writing and one idea just comes after another for me. Please excuse my poor excuse of grammar again *sobs*. Yes, I am sorry for being really descriptive with the makeup part it just went on and on, I don't blame anyone who just wants to skip that whole section. I watch a lot of Michelle Phan so, sorry about that! Uggh I just love this chapter though because this is actually where it gets exciting because Kookie comes over! ^_^ Also because of all these cute fluffy moments and he bought you a flower and Adjbfjfkgneifibriefnwidofnieof!!!!!!!! This chapter kind of reminded me of that one stupid nonkpop song that I used to like but was of coarse overplayed by the radio as always it was called "Stay the night" I believe and I think it is by Zedd. I was originally going to post this last night, but I fell asleep and all my work was gone because I forgot to save and blehblehbleh so I just made a new one but it is extra long!! Just for you guys! ^_^  I will try my best to update chapter three soon mmmkay? It might not be until next weekend because of this thing called school uuuuuuuuuggghhhhh!!!! it is 3:17a.m right now I kid you not so I should sleep now but I am not really that tired, oh well! So please feel free to subscribe or befriend me or both! I doughnut care! Anyways... saranghae chingus!~<3