Chp.2

Unexpected

"Im YeonHee…where are you?" KwangSoo sang while he's finding the guest. Fortunately…

He felt the atmosphere starting to get strange.

Not far away, the guest spotted him. She tenses, talking radom stuffs with her VJ. Whether KwangSoo did get lucky today or not, he walked towards her and stopped. He slightly tapped her shoulder. She turned around, and that's when KwangSoo removed her glasses. His eyes and mouth went wide open when he realize the guest is Im YeonHee indeed. She smiled, "nice to meet you Kwangsoo-ssi and congratulations!"

She stood up, both shook hands as greeting and KwangSoo still haven't say a thing by his shook. YeonHee took a quick look at him, 'he's tall…and handsome…different from just watching TV or pictures.' She blushed a bit from her thought. Never did she know KwangSoo also had a similar thought about her.

After a while,  all RunningMan members including YeonHee gathered on the ground floor. Form left to right, there stood KwangSoo, YeonHee, JiHyo, SukJin, JaeSuk, JongKook, Gary and Haha.

PD shouted, "filming in 3…2…"

JaeSuk started, just as usual, "lets welcome, Im YeonHee!" All of them clapped and cheered. YeonHee bowed, "anyoungseyo, I'm Im YeonHee." They cheered again.

"So," JaeSuk did a mini introduction of her, "YeonHee  has debuted about a year ago, but her acting skills are quite impressive. We really did look forward to her. She's even better than KwangSoo." He at last.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed, "I've got more acting experience that her!"

"But I'm talking about skills, not experience." JaeSuk quarrelled back.

"JaeSuk - oppa, I think KwangSoo - oppa's acting is a lot better than me."

SukJin noticed YeonHee called KwangSoo an oppa, so he asked, "are you younger than KwangSoo?"

"Um…a year I think. I was born in 1986."

"KwangSoo was born in 1985."

Haha interrupted, "can she replace JongKi? Also having a new female member seems nice."

"Haha - oppa, I can't  replace Song JongKi. I'm not even smart as him and not the same age as KwangSoo - oppa. Can we end this  conversation, it's embarrassing."

And so it came to an end. PD Myuk announced the groups.

"First, Kim JongKook - ssi, Haha - ssi…"

"Hyung!" "My dongsaeng!" They hugged each other.

"…and Song JiHyo - ssi, Kamg Gary - ssi."

Gary was satisfied with it. JiHyo walked to that side.

"So the last group is formed with Yoo JaeSul - ssi, Ji SukJin - ssi, Im YeonHee - ssi and Lee KwangSoo - ssi. Please change to your team uniform and get into your car."

JongKook's team received four white Tracksuits while the other are black. They set off to change.

And so does the game begins.