Chp.1

Unexpected

Outside SBS building, a black car approaches. It appears that it's Yoo JaeSuk, our dear MC, early as usual.

"Anyounghaseya, " not forgetting to greet them, he received a card from PD. He said, "doing a mission already? 'Find the guest inside the building. The guest wil be anywhere. The first person who success will have benefits for the following missions.'"

"Everywhere? The whole building?" He asked, and the PD nodded.

"Aigoo, this is going to be hard." He went inside right away and search for the guest.

Other members of RunningMan continue to arrive - Ji SukJin, Song JiHyo, Haha a.k.a Ha DongHoon, Kim JongKook, Kang Gary and finally Lee KwangSoo. All of them were searching for the guest.

At the same time…

The guest, who's a she, was wandering around SBS. She wore a neat black suit , a pair of fake glasses and hanging an ID on her neck as a disguise. The VJ that was holding a mini video camera was talking to her, pretending that they were workers.

"Later we'll go to an office and sit down, pretend that we're talking business." The VJ nodded.

And so does the game begins.

Back to the RunningMan members, Haha and Lee KwangSoo had met.

"KwangSoo, do you have any idea who's the guest?"

"Ne hyung." He shook his head.

"Why did we not get any hints for this time," Haha mumbled, but didn't noticed KwangSoo's expression changed. He thought, 'do we need to find a R sticker?' He immediately took off to find if there are any hints. Just as he thought, he found a card inside a flower pot somewhere.

"'Im YeonHee'," KwangSoo was surprised. "Im YeonHee is our guest!" He cheered.

Suddenly, someone patted his shoulder that made him jump, "KwangSoo ya!"

"JongKook - hyung! Don't scare me!" He tried to hide the clue, but he was caught. Kim JongKook demanded, "give it to me."

KwangSoo refused by escaping his grip and ran away from him, he followed. Luckily he successfully ran from his hands. He haven't thought of sharing the victory this time. Besides, he wanted to be the winner, even just once. It's been a long time he had a solo victory since 'Gary Knows'. He faced the camera, "I definitely need to win this time!"

Meanwhile, JaeSuk also found a hint on some worker's desk.

"'Someone who's new in the world of acting'. Acting? Is it…Im YeonHee?" He said, hoping he was right.

Besides KwangSoo and JaeSuk who focus on finding the guest, the others were still wandering around, and JongKook finding the 'runaway giraffe'. Then the guest, sitting in an office with her VJ, waiting for someone to capture her, though a bit not willing to. Since the game will end when someone gets her, she'll just sit and wait. Also the searching area include the whole building and they've got no hints…right?