"I won!!!.." says......

town's cupid

Whoever lived here is rich. Like filthy rich. The house was huge! It looked like 100 of mine combined. It was the pretty big brick house. There gates were huge, and had the initials S.J. on them. Doesn't ring a bell, but whatever.

 

Even though the driveway was long, I could still hear the blaring music.

 

I got out of the car and immediately thanked Jane for making me change my outfit. I would have stuck out like I did at Kim's party, in that other dress. Everyone was dressed like they were going to an exclusive club. One where they might possibly meet a celebrity. Even in this outfit, I didn't quite fit in. Jane of course did. She looked amazing like always.

 

"This place is the bomb." Jane smiled. "Its so packed. I wonder how we're going to find Kim and Van." She said as we walked up the driveway to the massive, loud, crowded house.

 

"Keep your eyes opened," I said. She gave me a no duh look.

 

If I were a party person, I'd be in love with this scene. But I'm not, so I'm not. I'd much rather be home helping someone get together or help senior organizing. I'm not a party person. Probably never will be. It's just not my cup of tea. And Jane has always tried to make it my thing, she has failed miserably.

 

"Oh come on , don't tell me this isn't amazing," Jane said shaking her causing a few people to stare at us, especially the guys.

 

"This isn't amazing."

 

"Well before this night is over it will be. You'll find some super hot guy, and have fun. And hopefully I'll have this Van guy."

 

"Yeah, sure."

 

We had finally reached the house and immediately were separated. This isn't good. I needed to stay y her side, if I was going to win this dumb bet. I have to find Jane or Van before Kim does. I just can't kiss that guy, just can't. He'll never let me hear the end of it, and plus he's a jerk. He doesn't deserve a kiss from me. I'm no Madonna, but everything a guy receives from me will be earned.

 

As I desperately searched for the either of them, I kept getting hit on by guys. Most of them were drunk. I lied and told them I was taken. Some would back off while others were more persistent. I told one guy I was in a relationship with a milf. I don't know where it came from and honestly don't care because it worked. He walked off mumbling how big of a freak show I was. That caused me to smile. I looked around the packed place and still no sign of Jane or Van. While I was looking for them I took off the blazer and hung it on my arm and walked towards the kitchen area, I think, until something stopped me in my tracks.

 

I stopped smiling when I caught a pair of eyes staring at me. It was like he was reading my mind with his eyes and trying to plant his thoughts in my head. I shuddered at the thought. That caused him to smirk. He must have saw me shake. Gah, why do I let Kim get to me? Before I could answer that rhetorical thought, he was walking in my direction. I should have walked away and looked for Jane or Van, but I didn't.

 

No, instead I found myself walking towards him. This shocked both him and me. I could see it in his eyes, but he held that annoying typical smirk.

 

"Why were you staring at me?" I asked wasting no time. Kim took a step back and let his eyes roam my half exposed body. When other guys did it, it made me feel weird and uncomfortable, but when Kim started doing it...I smirked. What the heck was that? Have I lost my mind and gone insane? I couldn't possibly be enjoying it. Could I? No way.

 

"Just wondering how I'm going to take that dress off of you without ripping it," kim finally said after looking at my body for a while. He was looking at it like it was some hard equation he couldn't figure out or something.

 

"Stop looking down there. You sicko." I said opening the blazer and cover legs where the dress stopped.

 

"Why? Scared that your liking it?"

 

"No because its per...because your trying to distract me." Maybe he didn't find them either and was trying to distract me. Of course he would. That jerk.

 

"From what?" he asked casually and looked back up at my face with a blank expression. So now he's playing dumb? Doesn't suite him, but hey he's just mad that I caught on to him.

 

"Like you don't know. Your trying to keep me from winning this bet."

 

This caused Kim to burst into laughter. He was laughing incredibly hard. I just wanted to kick him where it hurts. What was so funny?

 

I cleared my throat, "What's so funny?"

 

Kim grabbed my shoulders and spun me around then whispered in my ear. "I won."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Im so sorry you guys I fell asleep.... forgive me?... anyway Kim won! HoHope you enjoy this chap!