( Chapter 10 )

The 4 Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I was just in my room and Kris barged in with Chen and Chanyeol. Then he pulled us out of the house, he said that he wanted to run away, I looked at the others not sure why he wanted to, but he just pulled us into it. We than arrived at a hotel, Kris had asked for a room for 4, he seemed to look serious about running away, I wonder why though. 

 

Chen : Kris can you please exlplain to us properly 

Chanyeol : Ya, why do you wants us to run away 

Kris : do you love your girlfriends 

Chen : Of course all of us do, but what do they have to do with running away 

Kris handed a book over to Chen on a certain page, Chen was reading it out loud and all of us were just shocked. 

Kris : Xiumin read this and wanted us to break up with them 

Chanyeol : But Mei can't do this now will she ? 

Kris : Of course she won't it just that Xiumin doesn't think that so he wants us to leave and break up with them. Now you know why I want to run away 

Luhan : We should tell the girls than 

We all head to the sisters house, and decided to tell Mei the whole truth. We payed for the room and left to the sister's house. We got there after 10 minutes, we knocked on the door and the person who opened the door was little Hikari. 

Hikari's POV 

I was sitting down on the couch watching some T.V with a cup a ramyun, than someone was knocking on the door, I quickly rushed to the door and I saw Luhan, Kris, Chen, and my cutie Chanyeol. Why are they here, without telling me anything they just came into the house, Chanyeol went in last and linked arms with me as he came in. Chanyeol than just took my ramyun ... 

I gave him a pissed off face while he was just slurping the noodles, well who cares anymore it was getting cold neither way. I stood in front of them as I crossed my arms ... 

Hikari : Can you guys explain to me why you are here ? You just barged into my house 

Chanyeol : Oh sorry hunny ... 

Hikari : Ya you should be sorry all of you , but why are you here ? 

Kris : Can we live here with you girls.... 

Hikari : What ? 

Luhan : Well Xiumin saw Mei's diary and now wanted us to break up with you girls...

Hikari : Let me see the diary 

Kris handed me over the book, he pointed out the page that Xiumin read, I looked at it and I was shocked. 

Chen : now you understand 

Kris : Well non of us want to break up with any of you, plus I want to tell Mei the whole truth..

Hikari : Good you shouldn't even be keeping secrets from her, she has already been through too much. But Mei is not home, she is with the others grocery shopping. 

Chen : Awee I wanted to see my Chachi

Hikari : too bad she is out, well you guys just rest in the living room. I will go clean up the spare rooms but we only have 2 so you guys have to share. 

Chanyeol : will there be enoough beds atleast 

Hikari : Yes sweetie

I went to go clean up, I turn around and notice Chanyeol was folling me downstairs. He rushed to me and placed his hands around me waist as I was walking down. It was making things difficult for me to walk because he was also hooking his chin on my shoulder, I look at him and hit him on the head . 

" my sweetie mad hehehe " he said as he giggled 

I pushed his arms off and ran straight into the room to clean up, he started to help clean up the room with me. After 30 minutes we were able to clean up both rooms, I walk over to Chanyeol and gave him kiss on the lips, he started to blush oh how cute. I walk back upstairs and saw that all the guys were sleeing on the couch as the television was still . I screamed at them " YAAH ! "  they all got startled and woke up. All of them were scratching the bakc of their head with embarassment , these guys are so stupid. Later I heard someone ring the bell, it was probably my sisters. I check at the camerea and it was them, they were holding abunch of groceries in their hands. I opened the foor and the guys litterlly pushed me out of the way and grabbed the groceries out of my sister's hands. I was on the fround trying to get up and my sisters were just standing confused, than they looked at me. 

" They will explain " I said to them 

Meisan just shrugged her shoulders and walked staright into the kitchen, I stood back up and walked over to the guys and hit them on the head. They turn around back at me 

" You guys pushed me onto the ground " 

They all apologized and went back to getting the groceries out of the bags, I was still pissed at them, Chanyeol came a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter