( Chapter 11 )

The 4 Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chachi's POV 

I was in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out, I started to panick and cry, I didn't want Meisan to leave us, I don't want more family members to leave. Chen was hugging me, as he kept dtroking my head to comfort me, than I heard someone step out, it was the doctor. I stood up and listened to what he was gonna say, things seemed to sound weird, and I remember noticing that girl that me and Chen saw, but she started to be everywhere, I even saw her today, I than spoke up about that girl. I told the doctor about her and stuff but we needed to look into it more. Me and Chen headed to Mei first as the others were talking, as we were gonna go into the room there was already 2 people in there. Me and Chen went in those 2 people saw us it was a guy and a girl, I teleported in front of them but the girl pushed me to the side and they jumped out of the window and disappeared. Chen helped me back up, I looked at Meisan and the necklace was becoming more and more grey, I touched the necklace but it shocked me, someone casted a protection spell on it. Nobody is able to keep a hold on it anymore, plus me and my sisters don't know that much magic. Wait Kyoko might be able to, she has been studying a lot though, I look back at Meisan and she was already awake, she looked at my confused.

"where am I, I thought I was in the garden ?" she asked me 

" you fainted, and everybody brought you here" I replied to her 

" Are you okay Mei?" Chen asked her 

Meisan raised her hand and Chen was floating in the air, she was using her magic, I blocked Meisan and Chen fell onto the floor.

" GET OUT NOW, GO ! " I yelled at Chen so he can get to safety, he knodded his head and ran out of the room. Something is wrong with Meisan, and I know the cause of this.

" Meisan why did you do that to Chen ?" I asked her nicely

" Why was he here, we have to destroy him ! Him and all his brothers ! NOW LET ME GO I HAVE TO CATCH AFTER HIM !" 

She tried to get out of the bed but I held her arms on the bed so she couldn't escape, I casted a sleeping spell on her, I waved my hand over her face and she fell asleep. Luckily this spell only lasts until I want it to stop, I called Chen to come back in, he was just standing out of Meisan's sight. Chen walked back in , I came over to him and checked around his body to check if he was okay. 

" sweetie are you okay ?" I asked him worriedly 

" I'm fine but howcome she is like this now?" Chen asked me

I looked at him with a frown " those 2 who ran out must be responsible for this, well for now you and all your brothers must stya out of her sight." 

I'm not sure what she wants to do with these guys now, since she really hates them. My sisters and the other guys came in .... 

 

Kyoko : What just happened I heard you screaming? 

Chachi : Mei is not herself anymore

Kris: What do you mean by that ? 

Chachi: Well her true feelings are out, she now is wanting to kill you guys now 

Kris: What she said she didn't want to hurt us anymore 

Chachi: Well she loved you, and my sisters so she kept her feelings in. But the reason for her fainitng was because of a spell that made her like this

Hikari: OWW ! 

Chen: Don't touch the neckalce 

Kyoko: What the heck did we miss ! 

Chachi: I know the 2 behind all of this it is a boy and girl, they came into the room and I saw both of their faces

Hikari: Well who are they? 

Chachi: Remember those two kids father kicked out of Falania, well it is them

Kyoko: You mean the brother and sister , Lily and Mason ?!

Chanyeol: Wait ... Kris isn't those two who casted the curse ? 

Kris: yes, those two are here? Wait that must've been Mason who I saw in the garden

Chachi: Well Meisan is not safe anywhere ! She is already under their freaking spell ! 

Hikari: Sis Meisan is gonna be okay so just calm down 

Chen: ya honey calm down 

Chachi: I CAN"T I JUST CAN'T !!! ARGHH 

I accidently released the lighting out of my hands and it caused the hospital to get an power outage, I than stopped and collapsed onto the floor, Chen just put me on his back and brought me outside to calm down 

 

Nobodys POV 
 

Luhan: What is gonna happen to Meisan now ? 

Kyoko: Well her soft side is gone, those 2 used the relase spell, and now her soft side is somewhere. Those 2 neither have it or it is somewhere close to us. 

Luhan: What should me and the guys do now

Hikari: Well I think it is the best for you guys to stay in our house but stay hidden, because I still don't think it is safe at your house either.

Kyoko: I agree, but I will try to cast a protection spell so that Mei cannot enter downstairs or neither touch you guys. On one condition... 

Luhan: Huh what do you mean by that? 

Chanyeol: YA ?! I thought we were you boyfriends

Hikari : But you guys are kinda the cause of this, Mei wouldn't have came out of the backyard if you guys and Kris had told her earlier

Kris: what is the condition than, I want to bring Mei back and her to be safe

Kyoko: Help us find the flower of life 

Chanyeol: WHAT ?! We have been here for about 3 years or more and we still haven't found it yet, and you think we can find it now !

Luhan: Tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter