JC’s Star

I'm in love with the girl I love's best friend ♥♥

After the dinner, you decided to go home. You didn’t go home with L instead Sungyeol went home with you. Sungyeol asked you to ride a cab but you didn’t want to. You wanted to walk going home. Sungyeol didn’t force you anymore.

While walking, Sungyeol didn’t walk along with you instead he was at your back, following you. You were walking very slowly. Commemorating what happened but it makes you cry more.

You: *sniffing and crying very softly.*

You stopped and covered your face and cried out a little loud.

Sungyeol also stopped behind you with his both hands on his pocket.

Hearing you cry like that way makes his heart cry more than what you were doing. Sungyeol slowly closed his both eyes and was trying to feel the pain you were feeling right now. He didn’t mind the city’s noise. He can only hear your sniffs, falling tears, crying heart and a hurtled voice. Until he can’t take it anymore the painful crying he’s hearing from you.  He opened his eyes and slowly walked closer to your back. He slowly took off his hands from his pocket and hugged your back tightly and kissed the right side of your head.

You paused for a while. Until he whispered something to your blushing ear and he almost kissed your ear.

“Please don’t cry. If only I can take the pain out of your heart…” he painfully but sweetly whispered.

After hearing those words from him, you turned to him with almost red eyes and said..

“Sungyeol..”

SY: shhh.

You suddenly hugged him and continued crying. He hugged you back so tightly.

Sungyeol looked at the sky and saw your star slowly disappeared.

(L’s POV)

After the dinner, L didn’t know what happened to you. He didn’t know where you went after the dinner. He didn’t know what you have felt after the kiss. He didn’t know where Sungyeol brought you. He doesn’t know everything. But there’s a big part of him that he’s worry, worry about you. He tried to look for you but he failed, until he decided to go home expecting that you’ll be there at your room.

On the way home, someone stopped in front of him. It’s Sungyeol.

L; where’s she?

SY: If I tell you where’s she, will you care?

L: would I even ask you where’s she if I don’t care?

SY: If I tell you she was crying, will you give her a hug? A kiss on her forehead? A handkerchief to wipe her tears? A few words that will help her feel better?

L looked away.

SY: *smirk* no.

L: I didn’t say no.

SY: then why didn’t you answer me yes after questioning you all of those questions?

L: it’s not an easy question.

SY: it’s because you reserved it for EunJae.

L was stopped.

SY: I’m right. Right?

L: why did she have to cry about that kiss? I didn’t confess to her that I love her.

SY: then stop showing to her that you love her. You’re not confessing by words but you’re confessing by showing your feelings.   

L: I’m not.

SY: because you don’t care about her. Myungsoo, actions will always speak louder than your voice.

L didn’t response.

Sungyeol was about to leave L but he stopped for a while.

“She’s at your room” he said and completely left Myungsoo

(End of POV)

~ At your room ~

L has finally arrived. He was having a doubt if he’ll enter or not. If he’ll open the door or not. He was being nervous.

“Why do I feel this way?” he thought and shakes his head.

He let out a big soft “hoooooo.”

He opened the door and slowly entered.

It’s so quite inside. He can’t even feel and see your presence.

“Where is she?” he worriedly thought.

Until you went outside the bathroom and he saw you closed the CR’s door and you were very fresh from bath. You didn’t notice that he arrived. You’re not aware.

He was a little bit shocked. Until you turned back and saw him.

You had an eye to eye contact for 1 minute. And it seems like everything was paused around you. It’s so awkward. You were the first one to look away and then he followed.

You: uhm.. if you *stammering* want to take a bath, you’re bath towel is behind the door.

You acted like there’s nothing happened.

L: o-okay.

L awkwardly replied.

You were about to leave him when he called you..

L: JC.

You stopped and slowly faced him.

You: hmm?

L: are *stammering* you okay?

You: yeah of course.

L: did you cry?

You: cry? *fake chuckle* who told you?

L: Sungyeol.

You: Sungyeol is just joking. What’s the reason for me to cry?

L: the kiss? *forcedly said*

You: I don’t care about that L.

You were about to go to bed when he suddenly grabbed your right hand.

You didn’t look at him instead you were facing the window.

He was looking at your soft hand and was sweetly squeezing it and sincerely said..

“I’m sorry.”

He was looking at you now hoping that you’ll look back.

L: please look at me.

You didn’t obey him because he can notice your eyes about to cry.

You took off your hand away and were about to leave until he grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him and now he was hugging your back and sweetly kissed your back neck.

“Please. JC.” He said softly and unclearly whispered “I love you.”

You didn’t understand what he whispered to you but you can feel the heat of his lips touching your back neck and his long arms were wrapped around your waist and were hugging you tightly.

It’s been a long night….

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND POST A COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. :) KAMSAHMIDA!!