Complicated feelings

Hopeless Love

 

Yuri's pov : 

 

Exams were over, finally i'm stress free and yet, we had to return to schools for extra lessons. Seriously, may I ask you. All those things we learn in Maths, algebra, and all those other stuff.  Does it even occur in real life, like did we even use it in conversations. No right?

Why the hell do we have to learn this, endless stuff to learn. I swear my head will explode in no time as it runs out of data memoryAs I walked towards to the bus stop early in the morning to goto school, I spotted a familiar figure in the bus stop, sliver haired, tall, lean and tanned. As I walked towards the person sitting on the bus stop, it was him. no no no.

I don't understand why, but my heart starts to beat at a faster rate. Kim Jongin, Kai. The most annoying and irritating guy I have met since middle school.

 

Annoying me to my death, asking inrelevant questions, joking around like no one cares. He smiled at me, his signature smile. To me, it was a teasing smile. I wanted to ripe off that smile off his goddamn face.

" wow, you're early for the first time." He asked with his sacastic tone. I sat beside him as I fished out my phone,  " hm, yeah." I replied as I diverted my attention to my phoneI was trying to solve out puzzles in that game called ' 2048'  Simply, you have to multiply the same number to form 2048 to win. 

" i thought you will continue sleeping like a pig." Kai replied boredly as I sent a death glare to him. " i had something called alarm." I replied as I focused on the game. Slience followed as Kai whined annoyingly,

" you're boring~" 

 

I looked at him as I closed my phone, " what do you want to talk about then?"  I looked down at my shoes as Kai replied, " well.. you know.." Kai didn't reply then, I felt him getting away from his seat as I raise my head. Seeing him heading towards the direction of two girls, well.. flirting again.

I felt a tinge of disapointment in my heart as I thought, well. I'm not good at conversations, he should know me well.

He's bored of you. You are so boring. 

I sighed heavily as I pouted and frowned, I watched the cars passing by and tried to count them as I was too bored. But hearing the sounds of Kai's laugh and the girls's giggle makes me annoyed, I feel like one jealous freak. 

stop thinking about that yuri! 

 

As I walked towards the lockers, I spot Yoona and her girls flirting around with one of the kingkas in our school, Bangtan boys. The  7 boys who is really cute and friendly apart from exo-k. Well, Exo-K's image of good guy is ruined by the of the group. Kim Jongin, Kai. Well, I wasn't that group of famous girls in the school or any other nerds. I just a typical schoolgirl.

" yul-ah." It was Tiffany, my best friend. Well, she was dating Baekhyun. They're like the cutest couple in the school. Many shipped them, many hated them for their 24 hours chessiness. I just can't be bothered about that relationship.

" yeah?" I respond as she starts talking, gossips again. aing, she always update me about the gossips and the rumors in the school. She's like the newsreporter to me, to be honest. 

" I just heard this recent news that Kai is spotted dating Min ah. That surely knows how to flirt. " Tiffany continued talking as my mind is only stuck to this sentence. My heart literally dropped when Tiffany told me about this.

" hey, yuri?" Tiffany called as I snapped out of my thoughts. " erm yeah?" I responded, Tiffany gave me a guilty smile as she said, " Baek is waiting for me, we're going out together. Tomorrow is his birthday." 

 

I made a shocked face as I smiled apologetically,  " fany, help me to say happy birthday to him for me." Tiffany smiled sweetly as when she was about to make her way off, " tiffany. " I called again.  

" yeah?" Tiffany asked as I said without any embarrassment, " whatsapp later. I want to know more." Those words just literally jumped out of my mouth. Why did I say that?! Tiffany looked amused as she laughed, " alright, whatsapp me later on!" She said happily as she skipped off. 

I really wonder, what's wrong with me? Why did I want to know more about him? Like when Tiffany raised the topic about Kai, I went alert. I swear out of almost hundred times of Tiffany's gossips. This is the first. 

And it's about that kai.

 

**

 

 

I walked home as I wondered, is kai really dating min ah? how come he never tell me about this? why is he dating min ah? Is it true about them being in love with each other? Hundreds of questions popped out of my head. 

" urghh." I whined as I head towards the nearby starbucks. Inhaling the sweet-smelling of coffee in the cafe, the nice writings wrote on the black board about the menu for today. I ordered, " one java chip frappunchino, plus extra caramel please!" I chirped as I paid for the drink as I heard the big ringing. The cafe went slient for a moment as soon people began their conversations and the girls started squealing out of the sudden.

" one java chip frappunchino, plus extra chocolate." A manly voice speaks. 

He orders the same as me,  but why chocolate? Caramel is wayy betterrr.... 

" kwon yuri?" 

It sounds like Kai, it sounds like Kai, but Kai never call me like that. Nevertheless, my heart was literally beating fast and no one knows why. I turned as I heard my name being called. I turned with a annoyed expression just for Kai, it turns out to be a disappointed expression, soon replaced with a sweet smile.

" oh hey jungkook!" I smiled sweetly as he smiled back, well. Don't think too much. It's impossible for us to be together cause I'm older than him by just coincidently 1 week.  kai is older than you by 1 week...

I frowned, oh shut up. 

 

such a coincidence eh?" Jungkook smiled cutely as I cooed, he's such a cutie!  not as cute as kai! I frowned as Jungkook looked at me weirdly. " y-yeah!" I blurted as Jungkook's confused look is replaced with a cute grin. 

As we both receive our drinks, we head out of the cafe as I looked forward, in my direction. Were Kai and Min ah, Kai was smiling sweetly and laughing along with kai. Before Kai even look in my way, " Jungkook, let's walk home together." I blurted without even knowing why I did. Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he agreed, " why sure." 

 

" look whose here!" A girly voice called out as I saw them walking towards us happily, Kai doesn't seems happy. He just followed Min ah as they walked towards us. Kai's expression just make my insides break a little. I finally felt how my heart sunk when I saw Min ah sudden clinging onto Kai's wrist. I smiled weakly as I moved closer to Jungkook. 

I think Jungkook felt my uneasiness when Kai looked at me with his emotionless look. He changed into a slight curve on his lips as Min ah greeted me and Jungkook. " hey! What a small world!" Min ah chuckled as Jungkook just stiffled a laugh. Oh really, it's a small world really! The school is just opposite of this cafe. WHAT A SMALL WORLD EH? 

 

As slience overtook us, I decide to break the awkwardness. " urm, we had to go." I speak as Kai raised his eyebrows. Min ah and Jungkook looked surprised, " we?" Min ah asked curiously as I intertwined my hands with Jungkook's. 

All of them were surprised, that includes Kai. " we're dating. It just started today." I spoke bravely. I wondered how did I even get that courage to speak to Kai about me dating Jungkook. My feelings were mixed, confused, sad, disappointed.

I really had enough of today and wanted to leave and didn't wanted to see Kai. Min ah and Kai together looks so cute and perfect.  Min ah got everything, money, fame, beauty. Just like what Kai should really be with, not me. I felt small infront of Min ah. Jungkook sensed my awkwardness as he speaks, " yeah, we're dating. Erm, we had to go.  Bye!" Jungkook waved as I waved to Min ah, not Kai. 

I turned back as I saw Kai stopping and looking at me before Min ah pulls him away. That was a relief, but I felt angry at myself for lying to Kai too. Jungkook let go of my hand as we walked into another street. I looked at him weirdly, " are we really dating though? " Jungkook asked cutely as I chuckled at his adorable expression. 

I ruffled his hair, " i'm your noona yah.." I replied as I say Jungkook's expression, did i hurt him or something? " hey, y-you okay?" I asked worriedly as I saw Jungkook's mood change. Jungkook pouted as he said, " I was joking!"Jungkook's expression suddenly turns happy and starts laughing.

 

 " you're so cute!" Jungkook said as I looked away shyly, I thought I was blushing, but I weren't. " I played along well right?" Jungkook asked cutely as I chuckled, but soon changed to a shocked expression. " what?" I asked, shocked as Jungkook chuckled. 

 

" it's obvious yuri, you like kai." Jungkook speaks as for once I thought he was confessing to me. I was shocked and beyond words could explain how I feel, damn. Complicated feelings. Do I really like him? 

 

 

 

**

 

to be continued. 

character intro. 

Name: Jeon Jungkook

He's from bts. He's gonna play a big part in the next chapter, which is the final chapter of this oneshot. 

I hope you like this chapter, do upvote or comment if you loved it!

isn't him cuteee?? he's only 16. goshh.