2 - end

Thankyou

“Song Juhee-ssi” A nurse come in, and checking everything on Alice, as usual. “Someone donated her eyes to you. Maybe tommorow or two days again, you will go to surgery room,”

“Are you serious??” Alice reply with excitement

“Yap. This afternoon you will get a body check again. To make sure, is your body ready or not for the eye surgery,”

“That person must be so kind donated her eyes to me,” Alice smiles.

 

 

I will see the world a little more

Just wait,

I will comeback as new person.

Mom, Dad, will you not abandon me again after this?

 

 

A day has passed since the medical check. Alice can't wait for that day. The day where she will see the world again. What makes Alice more excited is, Two days again is her birthday.

She want to tell That girl about her surgery. But That girl didn't appeared today. Maybe she's busy?

or

She leave Alice. Tired taking care of that stubborn.

 

 

“Do you know a girl that usually bring me outside?” Alice asked the nurse who usually checking her.

“Oh, That long haired girl? She’s beautiful”

“I dont ask your opinion about her, Where is she?”

That nurse didn’t answer Alice’s question.

“What’s wrong?” Alice asked again.

“She leaving you,”

“Why?”

"I don't know, She didn't come here again. Maybe she's mad at you?" That nurse answered Alice's question with a trembling voice.

"Tsk, does people nowadays like to play with feelings?" Alice mumbled.

"Does you said something?"

"Ah, nothing,"

"I swear I will find you after I can see the world. I will find you, unnamed girl," Alice sweared on her mind.

 

 

A day before her birthday, Alice already had her surgery done. So when its her birthday, her 'new' eyes already can be used. But, a thick bandage stil covering her eyes.

 

Everyone is excited. Alice's parents and friend already gathered around Alice.

They want to see Alice again.

They want to be the first person which Alice see with her new eyes.

"Now, I will open this," The doctor said. He hold a scissors and slowly cut the bandage.

 

Alice's View

I tried to open my eyes after the doctor told me to do it. It hurts at beginning but after blinked my eyes several times, finally I can see again.

I scanned the whole room. There's my family, my friends. No new face? I think That girl really betrayed me.

 

After everyone leaving, Im still remain here. I can't go home before fully recovered.

 

Im walking around the room. Bored.

 

Then I noticed something familiar. A pink diary.

 

"Who the hell bring this here?!?" I yelled. Duh, too many embarassing things here. I take it from the table. I opened the first page.

 

There's a pink letter there.

 

I opened that letter. Not only a piece of paper, but there's three.

 

Hello Song Juhee-eonni!

I guess you already get back your eyesight when reading this letter.

Sorry for reading your diary without permission. As payback, I give you my diary too! Only few words but atleast im trying! (Im not good at writing hehe)

 

 

Song Juhee. Alice. Older 2 years than me.

 

Short brown hair. A sharp nose! Wut.

 

Her harsh word! I usually heard her swearing on her room. She really  annoy me when Im reading on the bench, near from her room's window.

 

"Really, this girl. I shouldn't trust her!" Alice frowned then continue reading those papers.

 

But now, I can't see her.

 

I wanna see her.

 

So badly.

 

She makes me fall in love with her..

 

"Then why did you leave me?!" Alice getting emotional by only reading That girl's diary.

 

If only I can meet her earlier.

 

I wanna play with her more.

 

I wanna say "I love you" to her.

 

Bring her to every place She wanted to.

 

"What..."

 

Everything is useless.

 

Doesn't matter how hard I tried, still I can't see her smile freely.

 

Without her eyesight, she can't love me.

 

She can't see me.

 

But I hope you can feel my love.

 

I took the last way to make you smile.

 

Will you take my eyes to see beautiful world along with you?

 

I can't life any longer. I know it.

 

So I let you take my eyes.

 

And life forever with you untill we meet in heaven.

 

Sincerely, Yoo Ara.

I haven't tell you my name right? Hihihi. Smile for me now.

 

Alice smiles, but her eyes begin to shed tears.

 

"I love you too, Ara"


 

YRR note: Such a fail angst. And short update >_< sorry. I wanna add more but... Im stuck! Anw I hope you like it. Only 750 words._.

N Note: As editor and typer (hihi) I just wanna say thanks for reading x)