1

Thankyou

Sun shines brightly today, come along with bird’s song. Their song  make everyone who passed-by there smiles, or invite them to sit under the tree which those bird used as home.

Sounds like a heaven right. Plus, those blooming flowers let out a fresh scent around the park.

But does heaven even exist?

 

 

“Song Juhee-ssi” A nurse come in, bringing Alice down to earth from her daydreaming. Alice just keeping shut, like that nurse just something unimportant like those wind that blowing outside.

“Still the same like yesterday and yesterday?” That nurse gently change the bandage on Alice’s eyes.

“Of course. What I can see just black. Blank. Empty. I doesn’t even know who are you,”

The nurse left out a deep sigh, then smile.

“Just wait untill someone will change everything on you,”

“Never,” Alice denied.

“Do you want to eat apple?” The nurse asked. But Alice just silent.

“What about a glass of milk?” Alice shook her head.

“Okay, I will come again. Don’t try to do something bad okay~”

Ugh. How can I do something bad when I can’t see anything? Alice mumbles. She decided to go back to sleep, because there’s nothing she can do without her eyesight.

Alice tried to sleep, keep changing her position to get a comfort position to sleep but fail.  She just wake up around a hour ago and now trying to sleep again, sounds impossible.

Her left hand approaching the  table beside her bed, but unfortunately she could’t reach it.

Did someone move it ugh, Alice groaned again in her mind. Now I can’t listen to any song before sleep,

She decided to back with her previous activity, trying to sleep.

A sweet voice sneaking into Alice’s ears. At first it sounds weak but every seconds that voice come closer and closer untill Alice could feel that the owner of that voice is here, clinging on her room’s window.

“Hey, you’re alone?”  That girl greeted Alice.

“None of your bussines,”

“So cold, you need to get some sun shine then,”

“Im not.”

After that Alice can hear sounds of footsteps leaving her window.

Who is she?

 

When Alice hear someone opened the door and entering her room, she covered herself with blanket.

“I kept walking when I stopped and looked around – then I met eyes with you

I quickly turned my head and stared at my feet – then I slowly looked up

My eyes widen, my lips slowly part

My heart is ringing in my ears~”

“Well, I think the lyrics a bit wrong,” The singer, and the same person who was singing on Alice’s window. “I didn’t meet eyes with you. But still, you’re captivate me,” She chuckles.

Alice feel something wrong with her. Her body heated and blood rushing round her cheeks, inside the blanket.

“I know you’re awake,” That girl pulling Alice’s blanket, revealing the brown haired girl that ‘sleeping’ cutely.

“60 seconds is enough for this story

You have entered my heart

I don’t doubt that you have taken me in this not-so-short time

That’s the kind of person you are, a story that’s enough for me

I don’t need a reason

You made my heart flutter and you made me find you – that first time~”

“Alice~” That girl calling Alice cutely. “Do you want to go outside with me?”

Hearing someone mentioned ‘outside’, without any hesitate Alice get up and fixing her hair.

“I don’t know who you are but this is sound nice. And your voice keep saying I should trust you. Beside it, you know my nickname,” Alice expains.

Aigoo~ Im not a bad person and you almost suspect me like a thief,” That girl chuckles again.

“Almost. Thanks to me that I didn’t scream that a thief almost robbed me,”

That girl helping Alice get down from the bed. Then she guide Alice to her wheel chair.

“I always wanted to go outside,” Alice start to telling her story. “But since I lose my eyesight, Im rarely go outside. I can’t go outside alone, its dangerous.”

“Where’s your family? I never seen anyone else visited you.”

“I don’t know. They left me since I lose my eyesight.”

“Really? How can?”

“Uhm, I won’t talk about it again. The most important thing is, I need to get a pair of eyes so I can see the world again.”

“Your biggest hope is?”

“I wish I could see the world again.”

That girl stopped pulling the wheelchair.  She Alice’s hair.

“I promise will make you see the world again.” That girl said without Alice noticing. “We’re here,”

“Where? I can’t see but I can feel sun shine touched my skin,”

“Pfft,” That girl hold her laugh.

“Hey,” Alice shrugs her. “Introduce yourself,”

“I won’t,”

“Yah! Why? And how do you know me, and my nickname?”

“Because, you will figured it later. Soon.”

“Unfair”

“No, its fair.”

This person! Argghh Alice groaned again. Even she can’t count how many she groaned since she lose her eyesight.

That girl hold Alice’s hand. But Alice take it again.

“What the heck you want to do?”

That girl didn’t answer but hugging Alice from behind. Alice can feel that girl’s breath on her ear.

“I just want to Introduce myself,” That girl murmured. Once again she tried to take Alice’s hand.

That girl guide Alice’s hand to touch her cheek, her nose, her lips, her face.

“I guess you’re cute,” Alice said suddenly.

That girl laughing.

"Im not. You're cuter, and you're prettier than me,"

"Thanks. I know it." Alice chuckles.

 

 

The same thing always happened everyday. That girl always come and bring Alice to the park, but she never reveal her identity. Alice doesn’t mind it at all. Because that girl is special. That girl already stole her heart. Alice start to fall in love witih her. Alice’s love for That girl getting bigger every day. Because of That girl, Alice’s world isn’t boring anymore.

Untill a day before Alice’s birthday.

That girl dissapeared.