DREADED SCHOOL

Billion Dollar Marriage

"_______________!!!!!!" Someone screamed your name as soon as you stepped into the school. You turned around and squinted at the approaching figure. "Oh, hey there Yoseob..." You waved your hand and greeted him indifferently.

"Why so glum?" He bounced up and down next to you. You raised your eyebrows and rebutted "Why so happy and enthusiastic?" 

"I'm always like that!!!" He replied cheerfully.

"Yeah well, me too. I thought you would know that from our 10 years of friendship." You looked at him.

"Typical." Yoseob muttered. "IT'S MONDAY MORNING!!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED? IT'S THE START OF A BRAND NEW WEEK!!!" 

"Precisely why I'm gloomy. Any sane person would hate Monday." You glanced at Yoseob, seeing if he would be offended.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I AM UNIQUE!!! Wait, you're saying I'm insane?Hmm... Well, maybe!" He chuckled. You grinned, you loved your optimistic best friend who understood you very well and could tolerate you.

Just then, a cackle of laughter could be heard across the field. Yoseob and you looked at the direction. "OMG! YOUR CLOTHES ARE SO LAST YEAR?!!!" The pretty but y girl was "torturing" a new girl at the other side of the field.

You rolled your eyes. "Not again!" You groaned and walked over.

"Ehh ___________ah, what are you going to do? Ehh!!! You know, this is not the time for your sense of justice to suddenly perk up... She's the director's daughter, don't anger her!!!" Yoseob flustered, but he still followed.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid. I am a smart girl." You told Yoseob.

"I know, that's why I'm scared!!!" He squealed. "Be a man, Seobbie." You slapped him lightly on his face as you approached the y girl and gang.

"Hi Jessica!" You smiled. She looked at you, her arch enemy. "Oh hi... PAUPER." Her friends sniggered.

Yoseob cowered behind you. You glared back at them but coolly said, "Go away. You're blocking my view. It's disturbing. Such beautiful scenery but an ugly piece of art is smackdab in the middle. Aigoo, what a pity. That piece of art is horrendous! GACK!!!" You pretended to vomit. 

Jessica glowered but took a step back. You stared back at her confidently. That was you, confident and fearless.

"I...I'll tell appa! He will expel you!" She yelled. You smirked. "You wouldn't. I did not break any rules to get myself expelled. There isn't a 'Offends Ms Jessica, the Highness' in our handbook. How sad... Your plan failed." You smiled sadly, pretending to be upset.

"Ughh... C'mon! Let's go!" She waved to her friends and they stalked away huffily, their noses high in the air. 

You blew an air kiss. "Tata, Ladies!" Yoseob looked at you. "Wah, you're so cool..."

"Unlike you. Hey, are you ok?" You smiled gently at the newbie. She was regarding you with respect and awe.

"Thanks!!! You're so cool!" She squealed.

"Don't mind Jessica. She says your uniform is last year to everyone because she does not wear the uniform. No worries!" You laughed.

The girl smiled elatedly. "Gomawo, oh and I am Suzy, a junior. I am 16..." She said shyly.

You grinned, "I'm ___________, your senior by one year!" Nice to meet you!"

As the three new best friends walked away, they failed to notice someone who was sitting on the tree, listening to the whole conversation.

He yawned languidly and jumped down, "Interesting girl... Maybe I should attend lessons today..."  He flicked his pink hair and walked to the classrooms.

 

______________________

Im lovin' holiday life~~~

Thanks for reading!

PLEASE SUBMMENT~~~