YOU?!!

Billion Dollar Marriage

HEY THERE!!! I'm finally back!!! Exams are over! So happy!!!:D 

*Cues "HIGH HIGH" by GD&TOP and "Hands Up" by 2PM* 

I'm so sorry I have not updated for a long time. I'm sure you guys would understand, since i bet most of you guys had exams too^^

ok so... TADA!!!

 ***********

You settled down in your seat, having sent the lost Suzy to her class. You began to take the necessary materials as your teacher stalked in. Yoseob sat in front of you and you enjoyed kicking his chair with much gusto. He didn't mind though. That was what you liked about him. So... accommodating

The teacher stuttered, "Cl...class...T..Tak..Take your...books...o..out..." He seemed afraid of your darling classmates.

HILARIOUS!!!!.....bleghhh

You shook your head. Can you imagine a HIGH CLASS SCHOOL like this?!!!! Full of nonchalant, rich and rebellious people. *Dear PARENTS, WHY AM I IN THIS SCHOOL?!!!!*

Breathe in, breathe out. This is your life, ___________, and you are ABSOLUTELY not ruining it yourself... Stay calm and BREATHE.

So far, so good. No signs of dying...yet... 

Suddenly, the door banged open and in swaggered a guy....

YOU?!!!!!

Unbelievable. Your mouth dropped open. *IT CAN'T BE!?! I MADE A MENTAL NOTE NOT TO...WAITT, WHY IS THIS GUY HERE???*

So much for trying not to die. 

The idiot smirked at you, obviously recognizing you. As if he could forget the one who humiliated him. You groaned... *He studies here? I have never seen him before, and I was here since my junior years...* 

"Oh...ohh.... L...L.joe... It's nice of you...to join us..." The silly teacher seemed to have lost the freedom of speech. The guy flicked his bangs and smirked. "It's my utmost pleasure. I was motivated by something, or rather, someone." He glanced meaningfully at you. You looked away.

"OMG! HE WAS STARING AT ME!!! ME!!! EEEEE!!!  HE LOOKS SO BADASS AND HOT!" The girls around you whispered, blushing madly. 

You rolled your eyes. *Oh? So now badass guys are 1st on the book of wanted guys? Funny... I would rather settle for a nerd. Psh.* 

L.Joe walked towards you and plopped his bag to the empty seat next to you. You screamed inwardly. *YOSEOB YOU BABO!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SAT BESIDE ME TODAY!!! NOW I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO A WORLD-CLASS IDIOT!!!!! nooooooo!!!*

The teacher, upon regaining 'consciousness', addressed L.Joe with narrowed eyes. "L.joe, why is your hair..AHEM......um...covered with cotton candy?" 

"I dyed it pink, duh." L.joe replied, blowing his bangs.

"And, why?" The teacher grimaced. "It's against the school rules."

"Pink is the new black... Haven't you heard? Well, I'm pretty sure you didn't. After all, a bald teacher wouldn't keep in touch with latest hair trends, right?" He sneered.

The teacher rubbed his hairless head self-consciously. "WHAT IMPRUDENCE!!!!! I...I.."  

*yes, show him teacher!!! Show him the power of the staff!!! I mean, dude, you sent me to detention last year!* You started sending telepathic messages to your teacher. 

L.joe's mouth curled up into a smirk. "This is my life. I don't care if you dislike me. I don't live to please you. So shut up." 

Your eyes widened. *SO TRUE!!!! Wow, who knew he was on the same page as me in our philosophical ideals?* 

[A/N. this saying is one of my good friend's favourite sayings!!! Credits go to her!:D] 

The teacher shut up after that. L.joe smirked. L.JOE 1, TEACHER 0. 

L.joe grinned and flicked his bangs. *Who knew school could be this fun? Kekeke, with her around, I bet my life is gonna be more interesting!~* 

 

*******************

OKIEDOKIE! I FINALLY UPDATED THIS!!!!:D hehe~

THANKS ALL SUBSCRIBERS!!!! And for those who has yet to sub,

PLEASE SUBMMENT!!!! ♥ 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!