Before It All Happened

Overprotective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready to experience the hottest weather of the year? Go dive into your backyard pool and enjoy that hot HOT sun!" The Exo-M members spend their day in a 5-hour car ride all bored and tired. Everyone was quiet inside the van except for the radio and one, whiny boy.

"I'm BORED," the young boy whines. He’s been saying that phrase for the last couple of minutes or so annoying everyone around him. "Then sleep," the man sitting next to him remarked. He has already had enough of his actions and is willing to push him off the speeding car, but he will probably be killed since the boy had a martial arts background. He was smacked on the head and his earphones were pulled off. "What!? It's the most logical thing to do!" 

Out of nowhere, a plushie flies to their direction. "Just leave him alone, Yixing. Tao, there's 2 hours left. If I were you, I'd stop acting like a baby and sleep," their leader Kris groans, obviously too annoyed to deal with their constant bickering.

"B-but I could be enjoying the sun and diving into the backyard pool," Tao, who wasn't even listening, explains and pouts at the leader. 

Lay snickers at his comment telling him that they don’t even own a swimming pool or a backyard. He picks up his earphones and puts them back on only to be pushed down to the floor by a grumpy Tao. Right when he was about to scold the boy, Kris turns back and glares at the two.  Both of them immediately tense afraid to say another word. Seconds later, Lay's elbow nudges Tao hard on the stomach creating a teary-eyed boy.

Kris sighs and decides to no longer interfere with their immaturity. He couldn't nap at all because of the pair and wishes to be like the other members who are sleeping so soundly.  Right when he was close to dreamland, a young deer decides to prance on the middle of the road. The van swerves and heads toward a forest.

"OH MY LLAMAS! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Kris, shocked, grips his armrests and babbles a few incoherent words. He turns to the members and finds them still snoring with the exclusion of Tao and Lay. Those two were wide-eyed and hugging for their dear lives. The van was getting closer and close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter