out of nowhere

Promise? Promise.

I wonder;

This probably came out of nowhere huh? It did for me, as well. This was the first story I posted on AFF, which now has become a long time ago. April, was it? Anyways. This story didn't really linger in the back of my mind, and I didn't really think about it for quite a while. One shot is one shot, completed and all that.

But as time passed we came to summer and eventually autumn. I re-read Promise during summer holiday, and after that an idea started to form in my head. It is an after-story, based with the previous story in mind. I've been writing drafts, then deleted them and then written them anew just to edit the whole thing. It has close ties with this story, too close to make it a seperate one shot. It doesn't have quite the same setting (Joonmyeon doesn't hold parties that often, after all), and the plot is different this time around. I am almost done with it, though I don't know when it will be complete (I'm currently in my last year of junior high school: I don't think the teachers understand that I have a life other than tests and assignments).

The question is, what do you think? Would you like to read it, or have the story as is? I know that sometimes, sequels ruin the original story. 

I don't blame you for forgetting the whole thing though, if you did.

Thank you to all of those who read this!