A New Start - Chanyeol

My EXO's One Shots

“Why are you being so damn difficult?!” Chanyeol finally raised his voice as he looked at you angrily. “I told you, didn’t I? I told you not to come!”

Your eyes started to water as you stared at him in disbelief. “How can you say such a thing, Chanyeol?! I’m sorry for coming and disturbing your ‘special moment’ with her b-but if I wouldn’t have come, I wouldn’t have seen who you truly are!” You snapped back.

His face suddenly paled as he watched you crying even though you were holding those tears back. You didn’t want him to know how heart-broken it felt to get rejected by the one you loved. You felt betrayed and hurt.

“You could’ve at least told her I was your girlfriend when we met but did you? No! You are so embarrassed of me that you couldn’t even dare to admit what we had in front of your friends!” You continued. You weren’t angry but definitely hurt. He hurt you so much by telling his group of friends you guys were just friends. He didn't even hestitate one bit when those words slipped his mouth.

“I-I wasn’t embarrassed of you! I would neve-”

It hurt you more than you would ever imagine it could possibly did when you found your boyfriend having his arms wrapped around a girl who obviously wasn’t you. This was just bloody great, wasn't it?

“Then why didn’t you tell them, Chanyeol? How am I supposed to believe you when you did the exactly opposite of what you just said?” You asked him weakly. “I do-don’t know what to do anymore. Maybe we should…”

You couldn’t find the energy to fight with him anymore. You didn’t want to be his secret girlfriend and someone he could just come back to whenever he didn’t have anywhere else to stay.

Are you trying to break up with me?” He asked his voice hurt and dangerous.

You nodded. “I-I think that’s what best for both of… us.”

Well, at least for him. You didn’t want him to feel forced to be in a relationship with you if he didn’t have any feelings for you, anymore.

You can’t! You can’t do that!” He suddenly yelled. “You can’t leave me!”

“Why can’t I? You don’t own me, Park Chanyeol. And you made it pretty clear you just wanted me as your friend. Nothing more.” It hurt saying those things but you knew it was true.

“You know I didn’t mean it! Why are you being such a about this?!” He groaned. “I would’ve broken up with you if I knew it was going to be this difficult.”

His words hit you like a tornado as you looked at him with teary eyes. “You’re right. You should've. I’ll leave you alone.”

Before he could take in your words, you had already your shared apartment in tears.

“Wh-What have I done...” Chanyeol started to panic as he realized you were now long gone before hurriedly put on his jacket to run after you. The moment he was outside of the building, you were nowhere to be seen and it made him even more worried. about you.

He wanted to take all his words back but he realized he couldn’t do that now. The thought of you leaving him had never hit him before, until now. Because you were so in love with each other and breaking up just seemed to be something impossible then. But now, he couldn’t be that sure anymore. Chanyeol hurt you badly and he knew it. What he said back then with his friends around was something he just blurted out of nervousness. He was caught off guards when Sehun asked who you was and he just said something without thinking twice about it.

He grabbed his hair in frustration as he looked from left to right, trying to find you with his gaze. But you were still nowhere to be seen.

By that time, you had already found your way to a park near your apartment and decided to stay there for a couple of minutes to clear your thoughts before leaving to where your best friend stayed.

You sat on a bench and thought about your fight back in your apartment. You were still so sad about how easily it was for him to lie about such a thing like that and even more when he called you ‘that’. What had you possibly done to deserve something like that? You found yourself sitting there crying your eyes out without even noticing how swollen your eyes had become. Maybe he was right after all. Your relationship was a mistake. You guys were so different and you just couldn’t seem to be able to understand the way he was thinking.

“____?”

You turned around by the voice and gasped when you saw who it was.

“H-How did you find me?” You stood up from your sit as you watched him getting closer to you.

“I honestly don't know. I guess brought me here." He joked as a small smile started to grow on his lips.

How could he even be this sweet and acted like a complete jerk just twenty minute ago?

“I-I’m really sorry, _____. I never meant to-” His hand reached out to touch you but you bravely took a step back, glaring at him.

Chanyeol sighed, looking down at the ground with a sad expression on his face as he continued to speak again. “I’m sorry for hurting you. I never meant what I said about us breaking up and I know I overreacted. I never meant to hurt you, ______. I was drunk back there and  I think I still I'm acutally." He looked so cute looking so confused. Did that even make sense? Probably not. "B-But what I'm saying now is true and not-not jsut something I say when I'm drunk., I swear!"

You tried your hardest to hold back the smile that was threatning to show because you didn't want him to think he was forgiven, yet.

So you let him contineud. "The reason I didn’t want you to come with me to the party was I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable being there since I know you hate parties. And about Borah, her boyfriend cheated on her in front of her eyes and I just wanted to be a good friend and so I hugged her…. But just as a friend, of course. I’m sorry if I made you think otherwise but I would never cheat on you. I-I love you way too much to do anything like that.” He blushed when he said the last sentence which you just found awfully cute of him.

You knew it had always been hard for him to express his feelings so you were pretty surprised when he explained everything in such a sweet way. You took a step closer and wrapped your arms around him before pulling him into a shy hug.

“I-I’m sorry too. I overreacted and I should’ve listened to you… I should’ve trust you. I’m sorry.” You mumbled against his chest. Chanyeol laughed because of how cute you acted while confessing like that before wrapping his own arms around your waist in a protective -way.

“No. It’s my fault. I’m so sorry, _____.  For letting us celebrating New Year like this.” He mumbled as he kissed the top of your head sweetly.

You then pulled away from the hug and looked up at him with a bright smile placed on your lips. You totally surprised him when you tiptoed and bravely kissed him on the lips before grinning. “Happy New Year, Chanyeol.”

“H-Happy New Year, sweetheart.” He grinned, showing his perfect white kiss before pulling you back into his embrace. “Saranghae.”

❀❀✿❀❀✿❀❀✿❀❀✿❀❀✿❀❀

LOL~ I wrote this like months ago, which you probably have noticed with that New-Year-thing. But can't you jsut like that guy?! He's sooooo adorable that I just want to hug him. Lol ;)