Filling in the Blanks [Seohyun/Jessica]

A Very Lesy Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

 

 

That party was wild. Wild, wild, wild. Word of the night.

 

“Omigod, let’s do something wild!”

 

“Wild times ahead!”

 

“Seohyun--fix your hair like this. It’ll be totally wild!”

 

“Wear this! It’ll be so wild, right?!”

 

Tiffany had the worst ideas. And vocabulary.

 

New Year’s Eve had been wild all right. So damn wild that she passed out from an unholy mix of whiskey, rum, soju, and Red Bull. When she came to, she sluggishly swiped her phone for the time--

 

8:02am. She wildly fell asleep in this strange place.

 

Seohyun stepped over haggard bodies scattered across the kitchen floor. Her cheek, which was planted onto the linoleum for hours, retained a bumpy, decorative imprint. She rubbed at it with the back of her hand, imagining herself as the classiest broad in town. Tight red dress, fishnets, and a devil horn headband. Theme? y sinners.

 

God, Tiffany and her ideas.

 

The spacious house appeared so different with light cascading through the blinds. Half-dead party zombies stirred at the slivers of sun, groaning from hangovers and whatever questionable substances they’d been consuming. Too early. Nobody had time for sunshine.

 

Including Seohyun. She paced around the littered kitchen island about eight or eighteen times before she remembered why she peeled herself off the floor in the first place.

 

“Wahhhh-ter.”

 

Seohyun didn’t get hangovers. She simply stayed drunk until the effects faded away. Hence, her final orbit around the island after uttering her thirst.

 

The fridge found her hand eventually. With every ounce of strength, she yanked the door open to peruse its contents.

 

Beer. Beer. Beer. Wine coolers. Water!

 

Pure, unscathed H2O.

 

She unscrewed the top and threw her head back, guzzling the liquid down her parched throat.

 

Only…

 

“Arrrghhhhbwaaaahhhh DAMNIT!!”

 

It wasn’t water. Some wise guy filled a perfectly sound Perrier bottle with tequila. Scorchingly bitter solution dribbled down her chin and neck. Seohyun gagged, tripping and coughing in pure disgust.

 

A frat guy at her feet let his presence be known with an acute grunt. She pushed his drooling face from her standing space, suddenly realizing that she had on a single heel.

 

, those weren’t even hers.

 

“Ughhhh, damn t-teh…” She swung her arm, realizing that it felt mighty light.

 

“Noooo! Where the hell is my purse?”

 

She recovered her iPhone from its home in her bra and punched a vulgar text message to her friend. Half curse words. Half pruse purse purée, Fany Fany purse!!1!”

 

No more wild nights. Abstinence from now on.

 

Do convents take agnostics?

 

“Seohyunnie?”

 

The nickname stopped Seohyun in her drowsy tracks.

 

“Seohyunnie. Why are you up? I’m chilly.”

 

“Huh-whuh?” Seohyun twisted her upper body in unnatural ways, keeping her feet sown in place. Frat guy sleepily her leg. She kicked him away.

 

Her gaze honed in on a woman sitting on her knees, gently resting her head on the wall. Sorta familiar, but that didn’t explain why she knew her by such a friendly term.

 

“You left me.”

 

As her legs led her forward, the chick’s smile grew. A very toothy, unbridled grin.

 

“Seohyunnie. Were you going to sneak off? Tsk tsk, hon.”

 

Seohyun bent down to her level, hand smoothing onto the wall for leverage. “I beg your pardon?”

 

She snatched the not-water from her loose grip. “Stop hogging it!”

 

“Wait, don’t--”

 

The woman gulped a mouthful, unfazed. “Ahh. Thanks, Seohyunnie.”

 

“Oh..You're welcome.”

 

“Why so proper, babe?”

 

“I...don’t….”

 

Smirking, she reached up to cup the back of Seohyun’s neck. In one fluid motion, she brought her in for a sloppy, alcohol-flavored kiss. Her tongue slid in seamlessly. It lapped the curve of before tangling into an unsuspecting tongue. Paralyzed, Seohyun waited out the next twenty seconds of a particularly wet--yet pleasant--liplock.

 

“Mm.” The woman released herself from the kiss, sliding her thumb and pointer around her shiny pink lips.

 

Cold air from a cracked window blew onto Seohyun’s moist face. She shuddered. This lady knew her name, attempted to the skin from her face, and commenced to eye her possessively.

 

What the hell happened last night?

 

“Sooyeon, remember?”

 

Err.

 

“You called me Jessica all night. I liked it. You said I was your little American Poptart.”

 

That did ring a bell. “Sooyeon?”

 

“No, no! Keep calling me Jessica. The fantasy’s a turn on.”

 

“Jessica, where’s…”

 

“Mmm. I can’t help kissing you, Seohyunnie.” Jessica leaned forward to press their mouths together once more.

 

Seohyun didn’t know if the alcohol ruled her body, but all this doting raised her temperature significantly. Cheeks ablaze, she unfastened their lips to give her a thorough inspection.

 

Foxy, piercing eyes. Long, brown hair fell in thick pools upon her shoulder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter