Minho is human

cliché

Title: Minho is human

Rating: PG 

Word count: 658

A/N: I was playing around and this came to me. It's not going to stay this cliche, despite the title being that. Stay tuned for more~ 

Kim Kibum accepted being a bad influence. He’s always been told so at least. He started smoking at the age of fourteen and alcohol at fifteen; he’s snarky, y and too flamboyant for his father’s taste. None of the school teachers approve of his blond dyed hair or pink fringe, pierced ears and bright colored tank tops under his school jacket instead of a white button up, it all adds to the reasons why Kibum is a bad influence, regardless of him being a straight A student and the fact he volunteers to teach dance at a nearby orphanage.

Basically Kibum is everything Minho isn’t and it doesn’t make sense they’re dating.

Choi Minho was raised to be a role model, despite the fact of never wanting to be one; he looked like the perfect boy next door every mother wanted as a son-in-law. Honor student and captain of the soccer team, raven black hair and a school uniform that fits his well built body like it was especially tailored for it, which was probably true considering the family he comes from. Choi Minho was the epitome of politeness and manners, and definitely not gay.

Kibum still remembers the first day Minho sat next to him, because it was the day he asked the taller one out. Chemistry class, Minho came in late after soccer practice; his hair was still slightly wet from the shower and his white shirt clinging to his back and he missed the first two buttons. Kibum thought that that was the most human he’s ever seen Minho.

It was the slight lisp Minho had that made him ask him out though.

Kibum spent the entire class sketching Minho’s face on his notebook, from his frog like eyes to the way his damp hair framed his face. The scar on Minho’s right cheek caught his attention the most; he had an urge to run his fingers over it, or his tongue, but to be fair he wanted to run his tongue all over Minho’s body. If Kibum could define iness he would say Choi Minho. Not to Minho himself though.

The teacher dismissed the class and Minho turned to Kibum with a breathtaking smile “Thank you for letting me sit here” Kibum noticed his smile is uneven and his eyes get mismatched when he smiles this wide “I’m sorry if I got you wet” Minho tucks his hair behind his ear and Kibum thinks of how he wants to nibble on his earlobe.  

Kibum knows he’s a bad influence, every cell in his brain is screaming at him not to utter his next words. He’s not even gay, he wont risk his perfect image for you, he’s too stuck up –which wasn’t true because he wouldn’t be able to smile that genuinely if he was- you’re going to mess him up. His thoughts tried to hold him back, but his tongue was faster.

“Go out with me?” Kibum could only hear his heart thumbing in his ears.

Minho smiled.

He’s making fun of me, he thinks I’m ridiculous. Kibum was about to panic, but then Minho spoke.

“Only if you show me what you’ve been sketching the entire class”

Kibum pulled a face and the edge of his mouth twitched, showing faked annoyance. “No, I don’t have to”

Minho chuckled and naturally ruffled Kibum’s hair and stood up from his seat before Kibum could fight his hand off.

“Feisty. I like that” Minho smiled and leaned down, scribbling something on Kibum’s notebook then leaving the class, Kibum’s eyes followed his broad shoulders down the arch of his back and his perfectly round . Kibum hoped that whatever Minho wrote on that paper wasn’t a rejection and most importantly not an excuse of him being straight, because Kibum refused to believe that.

                  +It’s a Yes Kibummie. Let’s go out Friday after school, wear your pink tank top too+

Kibum went home grinning that day and he just swore it’s because of the nice weather and nothing about Kibummie or Pink tank tops.