❄ iii;

Take it easy (on me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu never thought someone can be so annoying until he feels like banging his own head against the wall because he can’t handle it anymore—not literally of course, but the part he’s getting annoyed to the edge of not able to manage it is quite true. Of course he’s talking about that talking tree which never rest even for one minute from bugging into his life. He did make things clear to Woohyun, that the kiss and everything is just a big mistake but the idiot just smiles and claims that he will never let Sunggyu go.

He face-palms himself, looking over his mobile phone right now. Guess what, he just receives a text message from the almighty Nam Woohyun.  If Woohyun thinks he will be smiling over the message, that stupid tree is wrong, hell, anyone will call the police right now if they receive that kind of message.

“Saem, do you think my underwear is nice today?”

He sent that message with a picture attached with him posing with his underwear. I mean the underwear is literally on him.

He’s close to throw his phone across the window but he quickly reminds himself that he’s in the teacher’s office and all those eyes are watching his every moves. He sighs and puts his phone away in attempt to continue with his works thought he doubts he will be able to.

Oh how great, it’s that stupid tree’s paper. Sunggyu mutters. He knows how to identify Woohyun’s paper even thought that kid never puts his name on it. Only that idiot is stupid enough not to put his name. Sunggyu did ask him for the reason and he just smiled like an idiot and said ‘because it’s fun to do so.’

He marks Woohyun’s paper; well at least Woohyun answered most of the question correctly. Not bad, Sunggyu thinks. His hands stop abruptly when he reaches at the bottom of his paper. A smile breaks on his face, beaming unconsciously. Why? Because Woohyun is the stupidest idiot ever.

“Saem, you’re cute <3. *throw hearts & showers you with gummy bears*”

No matter how much Woohyun annoys him, he will never fail to put a smile on Sunggyu’s face. Sunggyu shakes his head a little before grabbing his phone. He excuses himself to the teacher’s lounge which he knows will be empty at this time of hour and dials that specific number.

“What’s up Saem?”

“You know I can lodge a police report for harassment.” Sunggyu grins because he can guess the latter is pouting over his words.

“But you have to admit I look pretty handsome in that picture.”

“A bit, maybe?” Sunggyu answers shortly.

“Wow, you’re being so mean right now.”

“And you’re being a bad boy for sending me that ‘hot’ picture of yours.”

“Oh so you do acknowledged me as hot.”

“Woohyun, you do realize it’s a sarcasm.”

“I don’t care! You admit that I’m hot.” The answer from Woohyun just makes Sunggyu wants to bang his head against the wall again.

“God, you’re pure stupid.”

“Yah, that’s not a nice thing to say to your boyfriend!”

“And when the hell did you become my boyfriend?”

“Oh now, you’re pretending to lose your memory or something? This is really wow.” Woohyun answers, unsatisfied with Sunggyu’s words.

It only receives more laughter from the small eyed guy. Sunggyu just loved to . It’s the truth thought, he’s Woohyun’s boyfriend. Sunggyu was scared at first.  Honestly, he’s afraid that Woohyun will break his heart. It’s hard to accept that a handsome young guy is head over heels over him. Plus, he knows it’s kind of sudden. They starts to know each other even more pass 2 months but it doesn’t take long for Sunggyu to take a liking on Woohyun. That brat is easy enough to fall in love with.

Sunggyu admits he likes –no loves Woohyun on the second date. It’s quite cheesy honestly. Having Woohyun singing for him at the park with candles besides of him arranged in words ‘I love you’. Sunggyu thinks Woohyun is a cheesy bastard after that yet; it doesn’t stop his heart from loving Woohyun even mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter