❄ ii;

Take it easy (on me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄ ❄ ❄

Sunggyu feels horrible on what had happened in the club. It takes nearly a day for Sunggyu to get over the fact he just made out with his own student and unbelievably with the hottest student in the school. A day off from the school is what he needs, yeah, and he does actually. He requires a day in weekdays of course without going to school, meeting Nam Woohyun and spazz how handsome Woohyun is in his head like a crazy fan-girl. It’s time for his brain and his head to take a break from his unhealthy drug—Nam Woohyun.

Howon gladly helps by gaining him a day off, lying to the principal saying Sunggyu caught a bad flu and if he comes to the school, he will spread the virus. The principal buys the lie in the end with a wish that Sunggyu will get well soon. Oh, if only he knows Sunggyu’s happily sleeping under the thick duvet in his house all day long.

Sunggyu reminds every single one of his friends to not, he means never, to disturb him today because he’s going to sleep like a log. He makes sure everyone will leave him alone but his thought is completely wrong once he fidgeting in his bed, awaken by the doorbell. Sunggyu chooses to bury his face in the pillow and ignore the stupid person who is persistent to mess with him. Unfortunately, the bell sound becomes rather annoying as ever and Sunggyu gets out of the bed angrily, ready to fume fire over the bastard who ruins his beauty sleep.

“I told you I don’t want any distraction today and—“

“Yo.” The person standing in front of him casually greeted him.

Sunggyu’s voice trailed off once he finally recognized the person. Right now, he’s too speechless to say a word, he rubs his eyes in need of a vivid vision as his head keeps on telling him this is all a hallucination.

He cannot process what just happen with his brain because he practically slams the door close. He inhales and exhales, just to make sure he has enough air to live right now because of his adrenaline. Approximately 10 seconds after his childish action, Sunggyu opens the door only to be greeted with the same image.

The image of a high-school-boy, wearing his untuck school uniform, messy dark-hair and his mouth is hidden underneath the peach coloured scarf.

“It’s really rude to slam the door at your guest, saem.”

 ❄ ❄ ❄

“I don’t understand.” Sunggyu shakes his head, disbelieving every single moment which had happened—in which Nam Woohyun comes into his house.

“It’s easy. The substitute teacher said you’re sick and I forced the principal to give me your address and here I am. And unfortunately, you’re obviously faking about your sickness, you bad teacher.” Woohyun clicks his tongue before putting the bag of groceries which he managed to buy on his way here and it looks like he has been planning to make Sunggyu some lunch.

Honestly, it scares him when he finds out Sunggyu takes a day off. If the kiss is the reason over all of this, he’ll feel bad for it. He knows he’s wrong to take advantage of Sunggyu’s condition, well he’s pretty drunk last night, but he’s at his own limit. Ever since Sunggyu steps into the school 3 months ago, he has been dying to make the teacher notices him, yet Sunggyu never does. He craves for Sunggyu’s attention but Sunggyu will pretend he’s invincible.

He hates when Sunggyu always picks other student to help him to carry things. He’s ing jealous when a student comes to him, asking a question and leans almost too ing close to his teacher. A part of him says that all of this is a stupid crush but Woohyun knows it is more than that and he’s going to prove it to the teacher. He’s going to take this seriously, his only goal right now is to make Sunggyu to look only at him.

“But why?” Sunggyu frowns. “Why are you here?”

“I promise you there’ll be a next time, remember?”

Sunggyu’s cheeks turn rosy red and he feels his temperature increases slightly over Woohyun’s statement. He manages to stutter something like he’s going to sleep and he doesn’t care what Woohyun wants to do before heading to his bedroom.

He manages to bury his face on his pillow, trying to shake off the thoughts of Woohyun being in his house right now. He really intends to scold Woohyun for skipping school today but on second thought, it’s better to keep his mouth shut. Any conversation with Woohyun will only fall into a disaster.

Truthfully, Sunggyu hates the bubbling feeling in his stomach right now, it makes him feel so sick, it only reminds him of his dark past that he wants to burry to the deepest.

❄ ❄ ❄

The brunette doesn’t even realize that he had fallen into a deep slumber until he feels the urge to finally waking up. His back feels stiff indicating he slept for a long time. He intends to roll on the bed for a while but his head shoots up immediately when the thought that Woohyun was in his house earlier comes into his brain.

. He mutters lowly once he looks at the clock, it’s already near midnight. But most probably he already goes home right? Sunggyu scrambles out of the bed and rushes over to the living room. A small smile unconsciously makes its way to his face the moment his eyes set on Woohyun, who was sleeping on the couch.

He tries to wake Woohyun up, but stops in the half-way because he looks so tired. Before his attempt of standing up, a grip on his wrist halts all his action.

“You’re awake already? I’ve been waiting for you to wake up.” Woohyun partially whines with a pout on his face.

“W-who told you to wait, idiot?” Sunggyu s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter