friendenemy

Another Of Me
SOOJUNG POV "Prof, what is happening?" i decide to asked prof yunho beause his face become serious "krystal, hide behind the door ouick" he said, then i confused why should i hide behind the door "why i have to hide" before i finish my question, prof Yunho whisper me"quickly",i just decide to follow his order, but i just felt that something bad about to happen. Then i see a beautifull lady come, wait why i felt i know that lady, wait i just felt very strange, then i see them talking, but prof. yunho face very serious, and i the one who watch know taht something bg gonna happen, after like 30 minutes, the lady disappear, and prof yunho ask me to come out "prof yunho, is everythings ok?who is that lady?" i asked prof with worried look beacuse his face look pale. "everythings is ok NOW but you have to realy work hard to know your true power and please save this world, please i beg you, my sister said that inside of you there is something that she doesn't have to save this world", i was shock, first.he said that i have power(i believe that) but now he said that i have to save the world and i more power than her ( i mean who am i kidding omg she is princess Krystal everything about her is just perferct, meanwhile me i am just ordinary), but i just cant't accept the fact that i have to save the world. "prof yunho, i know that you think i am simmilar to your sister and you said i have her soul, so you think i have very strong power, yet i have something that can make or save this world?" i asked "yes, you are, please i beg you help this world" Prof said with very pleased face but i just can't "i really want to help, but i am sorry i dont't think i am the one that you have been looking for, i transfer in this school beacuse i thought i can be a normal teenagers but now this not what i hoped, i really sorry"i said then i went to door before i open proff Yunho said"it is okay i know that it must been had for you, but can you just reconsidare it i give you a time" he said then i turn my self a round( ijust don't know my heart wnt to take that offer but my head say that i am not worthed for this offer, well i am just a normal girl)i said to prof " okay prof just let me think okay?" then heanswered" ok, thank you, well see you tommorow at class", " yeah sure, good evening prof"with very pale face. i arrived my dorm, i just can't do anything i just feall like drained my head, my body, and the moss part is my heart,it is always has been in my heart i don't know what to do i want to elp but my logically said is just ridiculous in fact that i have power most funny thing i have very powerful power, i just don't want to think about i again, then i drift away to my dream land. and i have dream something about HER.