she come...

Another Of Me

    finally i can free from orphan, oh sorry readers i am forgot tu intoduce my self my name is jung soojung, i am an orphan child, i don't know where is my parent, the orphan said that the one that give me is a young girl, her age is like 24-25, so its great right you don't know about yourself but well i don't really mind though.First day school, yet i am late the fact that i wake up 7.00 and the class start 7.15, i jump hurriedly go to bathroom and get change , when i see the clock oh damn it already 7.10, i think i can make it if i run very fast beacuse the fact that the school is just very near, i live in a school dorm, and i made it on time 7.15. every one in the class now watching like i am some freak or weirdo, well thats great this is the first day yet i give them a bad imprestion, but when i want to sit i feel strange about this people you they are have red eyes, well that kindy make me scared, and the proffesor came, he talked bla bla bla, i am very good student, in fact i always have A+ in every subject, but i am very tired, so i decided to sleep, and i hear someone hit my head, i looked up and i see my proffesor is staring at me. the fact that the lesson had end.

he said"miss soojung, you are the new kid right?"

soojung"yes, sir" i am very scared is not like that, i just feel very tired.

proffesor yunho"are you sick?", i am nervous, but sudenly i heard someone screaming

soojung"sir, can i ask you a question?"

proffesor yunho" sure, feel free to ask me, so what do you want to ask?"

soojung"i want to know why are my classmate from the begining they stare at me and give me kind of suprised look?"

proffesor yunho"i bet you want to ask that", soojung confused, why her proffesor said that, she know that she already told him the question but its judt his sentenns are very weird.

soojung"what do you mean about"you bet i want to ask that question",proffesor"

proffesor yunho"well you have to follow me first,ok" then they both go and went to the libary

soojong"proffesor, why did you bring me here?" proffesor give her a book, when she see Princess krystal

proffesor yunho"as you can see princess krystal die"

soojung"so what the conection between me that has been straing center and her"with her eyebrown lift up

proffesor yunho"you are the same even your voice and your behaviour sweet cute"

soojung"hah, what do you mean same, who did i same with"

proffesor yunho" her" by pointing the book that soojung carry

soojung"HER, no way i even never meet her"

proffesor yunho" yes, you have she is the one who saved you and brought you to the orphan"

soojung" NO WAY, but how did you know all of this"

proffesor yunho"believe it or not i am her brother"

soojung"so why don't you become a prince or a king now you are stuck in this scary school"

proffesor yunho"my sister has order me as her last wish to guard you and become shield for you beacuse you are in big danger"

soojung"what do you mean by big danger, hello this is a school not supernatural school"

proffesor yunho"but don't you know every student her have power, do you think why did you sent in this school, yet there are thousand of school in this world?"

soojung"so you are saying i am in the supernatural school, right, so why did i have to believe in you"then proffesor carry a book shelf with one finger then he fly, soojung is very suprised.

soojung"ok i beeeliive in you but how can i have not a power"

proffesor yunho "thats why i am here to teach you to have power"

soojung"well but i have lived normal live, anyways back to the topic why did everone in this school staring at me"

proffesor yunho"my sister krystal is give her power to you and i told you before my sister give her soul to you, so everyone in this school can see soul, so that why they are staring at you beacuse you have my sister soul"

soojung"so are everyone know about is?,so i have power?",asked soojung confused

proffesor yunho"no, only me the one who knw, and yes you have a very strong one",after that they heard someone opened the door,and sudenlly proffesor yunho face change become a very serious one, and i see a shadow.

 

 

sorry for wrong word, i hope you all like it