Chapter 1

Perhaps and Maybe

"You like him." Luhan stated matter-of-factly, sitting cross-legged on his bed.

Yixing smiled vaguely at the notion and waved away Luhan's expectant stare before turning back to his guitar. Luhan face-palmed.

~~

"Admit it, you like him." Luhan leaned against the kitchen counter, a half-eaten chocolate bar in hand.

Jongdae stuck his head around the fridge door and laughed, before returning his attention to the contents of the fridge. After a few moments of foraging, the younger male slammed the fridge shut (Luhan winced). 

"I don't like anyone." Jongdae stated simply, grabbing the rest of Luhan's bar and crunching it noisily as he exited. Luhan hit his head against the fridge door. (Gently, of course- his head was very pretty after all.)

~~

"You definitely like him." Luhan smirked, tossing a water bottle at Yixing, who just shrugged nonchalantly. "I was helping ZhongDai with the choreo. That's all."

Smiling at the older male's incredulous expression, he handed back the bottle and ambled across the practice room towards Jongdae, who was still struggling with a particularly difficult number.
Luhan whacked his own forehead with the empty bottle. (Kris thought Luhan had a screw loose.)

~~

"Come on, you completely and utterly like him." Luhan grouched and whined as he and Jongdae washed the dishes. (Specifically, Luhan was washing while the latter watched.)

Jongdae took a big, fortifying gulp of water, before setting down the cup slowly. "How long are you going to keep that up for?"

Luhan scowled. "I want some action! Some.. some kissing and groping and-"

"Bro, if you wanted to get laid that badly, you could've just asked." Minseok drawled, popping his head into the kitchen. He proceeded to give Luhan an exaggerated wink, ducking as a wet cloth narrowly missed his ear. "Woah, I know you're eager about the prospect but there's no need for such violen-"
A soapy spatula flew out of the kitchen and ricochetted off the back of Kris's head.

"...Oh ."

The DuiZhang's eyes flashed with the promise of eternal suffering as he turned and made his way slowly towards a visibly shrinking Luhan, the offending spatula tightly grasped in one hand.
Jongdae took the opportunity to sidle away, with Minseok right at his heels. He was just entering the room he shared with Yixing when a high-pitched shriek ripped through the dorm. The younger boy simply laughed at Yixing's questioning glance and put on his headphones.

_________

What do you guys think?

The first chapter is a bit short, I know, but I'm not sure where I'm going with this fic yet. This was pretty much a spontaneous word vomit whoo.

Please don't hesitate to drop a comment below! :D

- Lychee