I'm in love (with you)

I'm in love (with you)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BGM : Can't Hide - 15&

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dujun..."
"Yes?"

Yoseob blushes as he looks up into Dujun's big bright eyes. He trembles but Dujun's hand that caresses his cheek warms up his body.

"I have something to tell you."
"Hmm? What is that?"
"Well...I...I really li-"

The word 'like you' that Yoseob practiced for thousands of times in front of a mirror at home wasn't said. Actually it was suddenly stopped before he could say anything.

Dujun deepens the kiss even more as he pulls Yoseob in tighter. He lets his tongue inside the younger boy's mouth and smiles...

 

 

*poke*

 

 

A small poke on a shoulder doesn't affect the sleeping Yoseob at all. The small boy adjust the angle of his arms and turns another side to get a better nap.

 

 

*poke poke*

 

 

"Hmmmmm Go away"

The boy lets out a cute moan and shakes his small head. The finger that poked him still keeps on tapping him on the shoulder.

 

 

*poke poke poke poke*

 

 

"What the fu-"

Yoseob finally loses it and turns his angry face towards another person, but his body just freezes right when he sees the face of the other guy.

"Y...Yoon Dujun"
"A...ha?"
"You...you're not...Gikwang"
"lol Nope I'm absolutely not that friend of yours"

Dujun giggles and puts the garbage bin in his hand down. He sits down on the table next to Yoseob's comfortably. Unlike the relaxed Dujun, Yoseob's body all tenses up at the sight of his long-first-love. He blinks continuously, not knowing what to do.

"Where's everyone?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like...other classmates...where are they?"
"Hahaha Are you kidding me? It's already 5PM. Everyone's gone home."
"WHAT?!?! 5PM? I really slept that long and no one woke me up?"
"Well...I saw Gikwang leaving the room so I thought that maybe you are waiting for someone."
"Even Gikwang didn't wait for me? Geez...that punk"
"Haha maybe he had something important to do."
"He never not wait for me though..."

Yoseob makes his famous duck lips and sighs like a little kid. Dujun laughs lightly and continues to stare at Yoseob.

"Then...what about the other guys? Did they leave after the cleaning turns without even waking me up?"
"I really have no idea. When I came back to the room from dropping out the garbage, you're the only person in the room."

Yoseob swears to himself and starts packing up quickly with a cute angry expression on his face.

How dare they leave him alone with Dujun? After they all know how much he likes Dujun and how he always tries to avoid talking to him? Oh my god he wants to kill his friends one by one right now.

"Then...I'll be going home now...bye thanks for waking me up."

Yoseob's voice shakes even after he tries to control himself. He grabs his backpack and runs out as fast as he could.

"Wait!! I-"

Dujun stares at the door that is left open by the small boy. A smirk comes up on his face before he bursts out in laughter.

--------------

"Yoseob-ah~"
"Nope! I don't know you. Please go away."
"I'm sorryyyy I just didn't wanna wake you up."
"And so you left me there until you go home?"
"Well something suddenly came up..."

Yoseob frowns at his friend and crosses him arms in anger. Gikwang grasps for words to say, but is stopped by another group of friends before he could say anything.

"Good morning, Yoseobie~"
"Don't good morning me!! It's not even good."

The small boy's angry voice doesn't make his friends feel bad at all. They start blinking and laughing, and that makes Yoseob angrier than before.

"What the hell are you guys laughing at?? And why did you not wake me up yesterday?"

Please log in to read the full chapter