A return to the past.

Love & Hate

Chapter 4:     A Return to the past. 

 

After he left, I also started walking towards the mall. I arrived at the parking lot ; I took my cell phone and called my boss.
- Good? - . He said , sounded somewhat agitated.
'Hello . I said shyly , did not know how to tell him he had failed the interview. I started to get ready to hear a good scolding.
- What Miss Wang ? - . She asked .
- It's just ... - . I said .
- What? - . He asked .
- Is that I could not get the interview . I let out , breathing heavily .
- WHAT! ? - . I heard her cry on the phone .
-I'm sorry . I apologized , bowing his head , as if she were in front of me .
-Come to the office now ! - . I hung up. I could imagine that was what I was going to say when she got to the office. Resigned, started the car and started driving towards me workplace.
Once I arrived, I exit the car and prepared to take the elevator ; after a few minutes you reach the floor where it was my workplace . When I got off the elevator all looked . My boss was not there , I assumed he was in his office.
-Miss Wang ! - . My secretary told me something getting agitated.
- What ? - . I asked .
- Kim 's chief of staff , is waiting in his office. After telling me this , bowed and left . I felt eyes on my back , I walked into my boss 's office .
'Good morning . I said slightly.
Sit - Miss Wang - . She said, was back to me , I quickly told me and sat on a chair facing the desk .
Tell me, what was the reason why I do not do the work that was assigned ? - .
- When you get there too many people also could not find anyone of the team. I'm really sorry , if you could ... - . No let me finish , then turned giving a nasty blow to the desk , blowing the papers found in this straight to the ground .
- " If you could give me another chance " - . Full phrase imitating my voice -course if Miss Lee Wang , has a week to give me a full interview of each of the boys! - . I shouted angrily .
But ...That's impossible! Do not even know . I said trying to replicate .
- Are you sure what you said Miss Wang ? - . Asked my boss while I stared defiantly .
- Of course, if . I said.
- Then explain this . At that time he threw a few pictures on the desktop where you could see a man and woman running after a few minutes I could observe myself and recognize me ? Chansung ? in photos. My mouth was completely dried , I did not know what to say.
- Well? - . Asked my boss while I looked once again.
- I ... - . I said this has an explanation.
I do not want to hear excuses Ms. Wang, when the week ends , I want those reports on my desk and it's my last word, understand? . Now you can retire . I said , and turned around completely ignoring me .
I left that office completely furious and worst of all is that I had no way to refute the words of my boss. I left the building and took a taxi that took me straight to the coast. I was bored , distracted and decided he wanted to go for a coffee. Always walked alone , I hated to admit that she did that because somehow wanted to meet Min Jun.
As for a lucky felt nostalgia grab my being. Evening began to fall on the city ; I walked and walked until he was facing the door of a cafe was next to a small beach ; I walked quickly. I sat on one of the tables and calling the waiter ordered a coffee .
- Here you are, you will enjoy it . He said while looking at me coquettishly ; in one of those many failed attempts that had a lot of men over that time. I looked out the window watching the beach pass through many couples passing by , remembering many things, among these was the time I had seen him the day before he left .
 
                                                                    ~Flash back ~
 
 
- I like to see happy couples and walk the beach , makes me feel at peace . -Min Jun said as she hugged me .-
'You're right . I said sighing really is a very nice landscape . We were in one of our meetings on the balcony of his house. Funny, we always ended up there one way or another .
- Fei - . He said .
- What ? - . I asked as I smiled.
- If ever something between us promises you will always remember . I I looked puzzled , but said :
- Yes, I promise . I raised my hand childishly .
- Hahahaha . He laughed at me. 'Come here . He said and pulled me to him . I was sitting on her legs, rested my head on his chest as I heard his heart beating calmly .
- Junsu Ah ~ you love me ? - . I asked, for some reason I suddenly felt insecure .
- Silly . I said.
I scared something apart from him and said :
- What! ? - .
- If . Said as he took my chin and made him look "I do not love you , I love you, " - . Then I felt his lips on my forehead in a tender kiss .
 
 
                                                                                        ~ End flash back~ 
 
A single tear rolled down my cheek. I felt so sad , my heart felt a pang ; one by one the tears fell from my eyes. The coffee cup holding in my hands was completely cold ; I looked around , the cafeteria was full . There were many people talking, also a few couples , but still I felt completely alone ; I decided to leave money on the table and get out.
 
I was heading to the beach, above me had changed clothes for a more comfortable , wanted to feel the sea breeze and think a little ...
 
 
Later , I started my return downtown Seoul , I was watching the children play in the parks and people go like that, I was the only one who felt my heavy heart . That pain you kept inside of me was starting to come to the surface and could not afford it , should remain as cool as ever , as cold as Junsu had taught me to be from that time . The taxi arrived outside my house , I was tired, and I paid lower bound for my home ... As I walked into my apartment , I hung up the keys and went straight to my bedroom I lay there in my bed and not I realized even when I fell asleep in a deep sleep. Without realizing it, a small tear fell on my cheeks...
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                             
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                         "Our beautiful memories suddenly began to flow down my cheeks"~  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (miss A , Blanky)