Pretty Girl

Love & Hate
Chapter 1.     Pretty Girl
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When the street light turned red , I prepared to wait patiently. Suddenly I looked up and I was seeing a large sign at the top of a building. I watched for a long time ; in this great poster I realized that I was sure one side was known to me. I tried to capture every possible detail that was me with my sight ; after a few minutes I recognized was pretty sure it was him. A very live for several back memories came to my mind.
 
                                                                                ~Flash back~
 
 
I have to go , "he said , avoiding my gaze
 
- But why ? . I asked as I was at their side , watching the sun into the horizon , giving way to night , in the city of Daegu. -
 
- I want to follow my dreams , understand. Junsu said seriously -
 
- You said you'd always be with me no matter where we were. Always ! - . - Miro dryly
- Did you think at all? . I looked a little confused, could not absorb what he was saying at the time. -
 
- Why are you talking like that? . I asked, trying to find a logical reason for his attitude . -
 
'Because I can not take you with me , I have to do this alone . I want to be a singer , I want to succeed, and that to me ... it will be impossible because .... He was silent . -
 
- Why? - While I was shaking, my heart is wounded -
 
'Because I can not be with someone like you. You are that kind of person. - Said when I heard her whispering words I could not understand what he meant. -
 
- That kind of person ... Junsu speaks clearly . . . I looked , avoiding those little tears that wanted to escape from my eyes. -
 
' You're the type of person who just embarrassed , look at your clothes! , See that takes you ! The world at your ' d fit. His eyes were serious , his words hurt my heart ; I said looking away
 
- You said you loved me. A big lump in my throat was present, could only whisper his words waiting to desist .
 
- No more . . . He turned and began to walk back along the harbor to the beach - . AHHH! I hope I see you again ... - His last words were the straw that broke the camel not being stronger , thus beginning the painful crying . -

 

 
                                                                     ~End of flashback ~
 

 
Although his picture while I was looking at the poster , I felt my eyes fill with unwanted tears. I cried , I did not know if he cried at that moment and then I hate myself for it. The cars behind me began to sound louder horn, had not noticed that the lights had changed to green for many minutes . He quickly looked away from the photo and began to run again.
 
I took as I did at my workplace ; It was a magazine publisher . After Junsu was out , it had gone out of Busan and get to the big city, Seoul. During those years had elapsed since his departure , he had not seen in person, the only way we have information on his whereabouts was through programs on TV or in the magazine reports . Many times I was the same I had to write these stories , always trying to get my feelings were reflected in his writing. Continue driving and heard my phone call; kept ringing , so I thought it might be urgent. I parked the car at the side of the road and told me to take my cell ...
-
- Hello? - .
 
Fei - Miss ! Ms. Fei - ... - altered voice answered my secretary . -
- What happens - I asked with a worried voice. -
- We have received reports. There is a band at the moment is in one of the malls in Seoul , you have to go there. We need photographs to publish the story . - Gave me the address , I realized quickly mentally . -
 
But I do not have the equipment to do that, why not send someone else ? ' I complained . Look ... - - The Wang Miss This time it was the voice of my boss on the phone . - We already have the other team there , simply take them to go interview the guys in this band.
- What is the band? Ask curiously. -
- Son ... 2 ...
She said, but then she heard someone calling her desperately .
'Sorry Miss Wang, asked me something urgent ; I will give this information , please visit the site immediately. He hung up - .
 
- He left me no choice but to go there . I the car again, and recalling the address she had given me was the secretary there. It took almost 20 minutes to get the traffic was unbelievable. -
 
" ' They must be very famous for so many people are here," I said to myself that I could leave the car in the mall parking lot . I got out my little notebook, which had thousands of entries. I kept my phone in my bag, and started walking. As he climbed the stairs to the first floor of the mall , I could hear the screams of hundreds of fans who were there . I tried to make my way through them , but it was almost impossible. Receive pushing, hitting, among other things .
 
But tell us , is it true that you have a girlfriend? . . . - He asked a reporter to one of the guys in the band : he just did not know it like the rest of the guys . All wore hoods and head were placed down. His manager with the bodyguards tried by all means to clear the way, but it was impossible , the fans screamed louder .
 
No one in my computer anywhere ; none of the photographers I knew were there, my coworkers either. He was all alone .
 
- Oh , this can not be! .. - I complained loudly
 
I could see the guys out of the mall is starting to become increasingly difficult . I have chosen to stay there, but knew that after my boss scolded me for not bringing anything ; would explain the reasons and expect me to understand.
 
'Let Us Now! - . Shouts one of the boys. -
 
All present stood in silence, until his boss was surprised her cry .
I was totally surprised, but also understood his reaction. If I were him I would have reacted the same way , could not withstand the pressure of being surrounded by people who are not all the time. But on the other hand, was the one who had chosen that life and could not complain.
Fans who had remained silent, began to rumble again. The man who had shouted began to despair , and then ran. The other group shouted saying ...Wait! I stopped a few meters from where they were. In their attempt to escape , he tripped me and I fell to the ground.
 
- Are you okay ? - . He asked in his agitated voice .
 
- Auch . I complained , my back had suffered a , ' You're a ... - . I interrupted :
- Can you run ? - . He asked as he ran his look back.
Yes ... But ... - . , I said .
- Then go - we said it - Take my hand - I got up from the ground and started running ! . ; was confused, did not understand how he got to that situation. I looked back over , and then I realized what was the reason I ran, a large group of fans ran madly behind us screaming out loud ...
 
WAIT - OPPA ! - .
 
I knew if we stuck 'm sure it would not be good for your oppa . Just as I could I tried to run much faster. We ran for a few minutes until we went to the mall, but still the fans were behind us .
 
'This way . I said. I could not answer , my breathing began to increasingly hectic , I did not know what it referred to " Over here ."
 
Taking my hand tighter , turned me into his arms and put us both in a small alley on the side of the street.
 
- Shh . , I said .
" Like I'm talking now," he thought , trying to relax my breathing to return to normal cadence. He remained vigilant , he peered out. Then they heard the cries much closer and he introduced completely into the alley. After a few seconds the same fans that had been chasing us went through the place saying :
 
- But where was oppa , And who was running to the girl , who lost Ashh ? ! - .
- Come here! - . Said one of them and started running down the street . I let out a sigh of relief.
 
- Uff . He said, turning to breathe well, and anytime laughed
- Lol. I saw quite puzzled, surprised and somewhat annoying too ; then said :
- Have you gone mad , why are you laughing ? - .
- It's been fun . He said , laughing nonstop.
- Funny ! ? - . I said , looking at him in disbelief.
- If . He 's trying not to laugh - said the first time I meet someone like that.
- What do you say to someone like that? - . I asked .
- If . I smiled evidence lips. -
"It's the first time I meet a nice girl ..."