Chapter 2

The Car Accident

Bambi got up from your laying position, and  onew came running towards her.

"Where are you going, do you have to pee?" He said

She silently laughed and shook your head.

"Wait, what about school?" Jonghyun said.

Minho looked at Jonghyun, "You out of all people are worried about school?"

Jonghyun scratched at his head awkwardly.

"I'll get your homework and stuff, if you want." Onew offered. "Do you want me to go to your house and bring you your things?"

She bit her lip in frustration, she couldn't talk and Key already took back his phone.

"Oh, right." Onew took out his phone and gave it to her. "Maybe we should get you a drawing pad on the way back."

She typed, 

Yes! Please get my work from school.

No! Please do not go to my house.

She gave him back his phone, "Alrighty, who wants to come with me?" He asked

There was silence. "Aw do i have to go by myself?" He pouted. Onew was so cute and adorable. He got up to go, but Jonghyun offered to go.

"Minho you stay here okay?" Jonghyun stated.

Minho nodded his head.

"At least say something, sheesh, you make me feel like i'm talking to Bambi." Jonghyun said.

Bambi pouted and crossed her arms. 

"I think she said, hey that's not my fault!" Minho said in a high pitched, girl voice.

Jonghyun and Onew left the hospital room, leaving her with Minho.

"So" Minho awkwardly said. Minho was mysterious, in a hot way. Wait no, she said to herself. She was never interested in boys when she grew up. She began to blush at the thought and saw that Minho was staring at her.

She put her hands up, telling him to forget about it. Minho stared at her. She stared back.

It was the most awkwardest situation she's ever been in. She broke eye contact and looked around the room.

Not too soon, Taemin and Key came back.

"Where is everybody?" Key asked.

"They all left to get Bambi's things at school." Minho answered.

"So, what do we do now?" Taemin asked, obviously bored of being at the hospital.

"Well we can't just leave her." Key said. "We just have to wait for them to get back."

She made a gesture, allowing them to leave the room. She gave them a small smile, and decided to go to bed early.

Key came over and kissed her on her forehead. "Goodnight sweetheat." Key said.

"Goodnight Bambi" The other two said.

They shut the lights off, and she slept like a baby that night, considering she broke bones, injured her head and shattered her car.