N.A.P - I'm not! ... I think...

Teen Top oneshots ;)

“I’m hungry!” Niel complained. It was Friday evening and he and Minsoo were lying on the couch watching a pretty boring drama on TV. The maknaes went to dance practice and Chanhee and Byunghun were on one of their mysterious “dates”… they never told anyone where they were going…

“Then go to the kitchen and cook something! I’m hungry too.” Minsoo mumbled. Niel shook his head. He wasn’t able to cook. And the last thing he wanted was to poison Minsoo and himself… or let the kitchen explode…

“Hm… and what about eating outside?” Minsoo suggested. That sounded better to Niel so he nodded smiling. The elder immediately turned off the TV and stood up in a speed that Niel didn’t expect him to move with. He stared at him in disbelieve.

“What? Come!” Minsoo smiled and reached out his hand to Niel. The latter again shook his hand and jumped onto his feet.

 

Somehow this is a bit weird… Niel thought as they were sitting across from each other in a restaurant. Really weird…

He slightly blushed a bit.

“Everything okay?” Minsoo asked as he noticed the reddening face of the younger.

“N-ne… everything okay…” Niel stuttered hastily. Minsoo lifted his left eyebrow and looked at him questioning.

“It’s just a bit… weird…” Niel mumbled and tried to hide his sudden nervousness with a faked laughter.

“You think so?” Minsoo leaned back in the chair, not looking away from Niel.

“Erm… I…” Again the latter began to stutter but then the waiter came to “rescue” him.

“Here is your order! Please enjoy!” he put the food on the table and quickly disappeared again.

 Minsoo gave his full attention back to Niel.

“So what is wrong with two friends going to a restaurant together?”

Niel just looked at him, thinking about what to answer. To gain a bit more time he stuffed a big piece of kimchi into his mouth.

“Maybe… it looks like… we’re on a… date?!” he then said. “And… I’m not gay…” he added almost inaudibly.

But Minsoo got it. “You’re not?” he asked surprised.

Niel’s eyes widened in shock. “Of course not!! What makes you think that? Do I look like I’m gay?” he shouted waving his arms around. Some people were already staring at them.

Minsoo chuckled. He knew too well how to tease the younger and… hell, he loved to see how cute Niel was when he was irritated like that.

 

When the two came back home, the others still weren’t there.

“What do you think… will they ever come back?” Minsoo sighed.

“I don’t know… maybe Changhyun and Jonghyun are going to live at the practice room and ChunJoe…”

“ChunJoe?” chuckling, Minsoo followed Niel to the kitchen where the younger took a glass of water.

“Ne… they already told us that they are dating… so I just use the Angel’s couple name.” Niel giggled and took a sip of his glass.

“Niel?”

“Hm?”

“Your zipper… it’s open!” Minsoo said and also took a glass.

Niel nearly spitted the water all over the floor. “WHAT?”

He quickly solved that problem but…  “Wait… why are you looking at my crotch? That’s not the area where your eyes are allowed to be!”

Minsoo giggled and also filled his glass with water. Then he put it on the table and took a step towards Niel.

“Where else should my eyes be then?” he whispered.

Niel shoved Minsoo away and went to the living room with huge steps.

“Just… look at the ground or something…!” he mumbled.

“Jinjja?” the elder smiled and followed him. Then he wrapped his arms around Niel’s waist from behind. The vocalist gasped quietly.

“If you really don’t like it… then why are you blushing like crazy?” Minsoo breathed.

“I’m not gay!” Niel then hissed and tried to escape Minsoo’s arms. “I’m not gay. I’m not gay!”

He was slightly annoyed by Minsoo’s continuously teasing. That’s just because Minsoo caught him reading a manga like two weeks ago. That proves nothing! I’m not into boys! Niel thought again.

Minsoo sighed and loosened his grip on Niel’s waist.

“I’m really not gay! Believe me!” the vocalist pouted.

“Somehow that’s not what I wanted to hear…” Minsoo said, looking him straight into the eyes.

For a short while nobody said a single word. They just stared at each other.

But then Minsoo broke the silence. “Are you really sure?”

Niel was still staring. As he finally noticed that Minsoo talked to him, he shook his head slightly uncertainly.

What is he doing to me? Why am I feeling so strange? Maybe… I’m… really gay? And… is he serious in what he is saying? Or does he just want to confuse me even more? WAAH~!

But as he suddenly felt a pair of lips on his, these headache-causing questions inside his head stopped immediately. He stood there like frozen and wasn’t able to move. These sudden feels were too much to handle in that moment.

Even as Minsoo pulled back he didn’t move.

Smiling, the elder ruffled his hair a bit.

Then a soft “Saranghae” left Niel’s lips.

Minsoo again wrapped his arms tightly around Niel and gave him a little peck on the cheek. That was when Niel got back his senses and noticed that his heart was nearly beating out of his chest. Slowly he hugged Minsoo back.

“I-I really love you, hyung…” he whispered.

“Nado!” Minsoo smiled.


Finally I was able to upload a NAP oneshot! Yaaaay~

My best friend wrote it last year in our native language... she allowed me to translate, add and edit some scenes and uploade it :) Thanks to her <3

 

And thanks to you for reading <3 Hope you liked it ;) please comment!