ChangRick - Gotcha!

Teen Top oneshots ;)

It was a sunny day in august, Niel’s birthday to be exact! And Minsoo had planned a very special present for his boyfriend… As he sent all his dongsaengs except Niel out of the dorm, everyone besides Ricky and of course Niel knew about his plans.

So it came that the two maknaes were sitting under a big apple tree in a park near their dorm enjoying the sun and the soft grass.

“Jonghyun?”

“Hm?”

“Why did Minsoo-hyung send us all out of the dorm?” Changhyun asked for like a thousandth time.

“I really don’t know…” Jonghyun lied again.

“Do you think Byunghun-hyung knows?”

“Maybe…”

“Where is he?”

“He’s on a da… he went shopping with Chanhee! But if Minsoo doesn’t want us to know then Byunghun also wouldn’t tell you…”

He would! And that’s why Jonghyun didn’t want Changhyun to talk to him. The latter just shouldn’t know…

“What do you think? Is it a good present? Will Niel-hyung be happy?” Changhyun wondered.

“I think Niel will be reeeaaally happy…” the maknae mumbled. Really, really, really happy… *cough*

Suddenly Changhyun pointed at an apple hanging above them.

“See! An apple! It’s already red!”

Jonghyun also looked up. A very premature apple… quite in contrast to Changhyun… he giggled at that thought.

“I want that apple!” Changhyun then exclaimed.

“You won’t reach it! Just wait a bit… in a few weeks the other apples will also be red!”

“But I want that apple!” Changhyun stated and stood up. He hesitated a bit but then he started to climb the tree.

“Changhyun? Whatcha doing?”

“I’ll get that apple!”

“Come back!!”

“But… the apple…”

“Forget about it! Just come down there already!” Jonghyun worried.

“Ani!” Changhyun cried.

“Wae?”

“Because… I’m afraid now… It’s so high…”

“But you did get up there!”

“It didn’t look that high from below!”

“It isn’t high!”

“It is!”

“Come on… I’ll catch you!” Jonghyun stretched out his arms.

“Really?”

“Of course!”

“O-okay… at three!”

“One…”

“Two…”

“THREE!” Jonghyun shouted.

Changhyun let himself drop down the branch and jumped right into Jonghyun’s arms.

But then the Maknae lost his balance and struggled a bit until they both fell into the soft grass. Changhyun was a bit heavier than Jonghyun expected him to be.

Now Changhyun was lying on his back and Jonghyun supported himself right on top of him.

“Gotcha!” he breathed.

Changhyun blushed as his nose slightly brushed against Jonghyun’s.

“I think you ate too much of Niel’s birthday cake!” the younger giggled softly.

Changhyun bit his lip and shook his head. “I didn’t!”

“Don’t lie to me!” Jonghyun whispered. He looked straight into the elder’s eyes causing Changhyun to blush even harder.

Gosh he is so cute when he is blushing like that, Jonghyun thought. And then, without really thinking about it, he pressed his lips onto Changhyun’s.

The latter widened his eyes in shock and wasn’t able to move or even shove Jonghyun away.

As Jonghyun noticed that Changhyun was completely frozen, he slowly let go of him.

“I-I’m… sorry!” he stuttered.

“I really wanted to have that apple…” Changhyun whispered out of the blue, as if nothing happened. Jonghyun tried to get up but Changhyun clenched his fingers onto his shirt holding him in place.

The younger looked at him questioning.

“You know what Minsoo’s present is, right?”

A bit too hastily Jonghyun shook his head. Changhyun pulled him down so that their noses were touching again.

“Don’t lie to me!”


Woah... it's already a year since I wrote that fic... unbelievable...

 

however... hope you like it :) tell me what you think about it

and thanks for reading <3