Somebody and Nobody [1]

Somebody and Nobody

Day 1

“Alright everyone. Open your books on page 99, and start reading the assigment.”

The children in class nodded and opened their books. The teacher opened her drawer and grabbed some white papers out of it. She walked to the back of the class and gave every student a paper. Everyone, except Lee Taemin. The boy with a blonde mushroom cut sat in the front of class, all alone by himself. He had no friends. He had no one that cared about him or even looked at him.

He was a loner.

Even though he was, he wasn't a loner that didn't want friends. Oh no, Taemin wanted friends, very badly. But for some reason, everyone seemed to think he wasn't there or didn't exist and ignored him like air. Taemin couldn't understand why. He felt heartbroken at the begin of the year when nobody looked for him or spook to him. Now, he was getting used to it. He gave up making friends, 'cause he was nobody. Nobody.

The teacher was done with giving the students behind Taemin some paper and returned to her desk. She dropped the papers in her drawer and started to doodle in her agenda.

Silence.

Pencils scratches on papers and the clock tik toked the same rhytyhm as always. Still, there was silence. Silence around Taemin. In his head, in his mind, is his heart.. It was quiet. Blankly, he stood up from his place and moved slowly to the desk. He didn't even tried to argue about 'not-giving-a-paper-to-him' anymore and opened the drawer. Emptiness filt his body again as he grabbed a paper and looked up at the teachers reaction. The woman did nothing, not even a look up, and stayed scratching unnecessary things in her agenda. He closed the drawer softly and walked back to his place.

When he was about to start, a knock was heard on the door. Everyone, and this time everyone, looked up from their work and stared at the man that came in. It was a tall man with dark messy hair, a pale skin, brown chocolate colored orbs and a sharp jawline. Taemin blinked his eyes a few times at the man from his age that gazed up to the teacher.

“Omo, he's here!” The teacher yelled in surprise. She stood up from her place and moved over to the guy. “Everyone, this is Choi Minho. Our new student.”

“Hi, there.”

His warm and deep voice made the girls behind Taemin giggle, letting Taemin rolling his eyes in irritation. The whole class greeted Minho back with a 'Hi' or 'Hey', except for the blonde haired man who knew it wouldn't help to say hi to him. This one would think he's air too.

Of course he would. And you know why? Because you're nobody. You're worthless. You don't deserve to live!

His mind was negative, but his body was positive. What if this guy could see him? What.. if that's possible? Would he..

No! He won't! You're air, remember? Think like air, because you are air!

Taemin shook his head and glared up at the tall man that gave a nod to class. Minho now slowly moved forward, having the permission to take a seat next to someone he wanted to sit to. The girls in the back were all chatting and waving at him, but it didn't worked. Taemin's body jumped up and his eyes widened when Minho locked his gaze with his. The two stared into each other's soul, not wanting to let go. The contact was.. something new for both of them.

Taemin gulped. Minho in front of him looked at first a man with a blank expression, but now, it had changed. The look in his eyes had changed. It was a soft look. A concerned look. A comforting and interesting look. Taemin swallowed loudly and felt the sweat break out.

He almost passed out when Minho passed him by and took the seat next to him. Minho placed his backpack on his table and turned his gaze back to Taemin, and smiled. A gorgeous, warm and charisma smile. Taemin was stunned. He couldn't realise this man was now sitting next to him, smiling to him and just made eye-contact with him. Could he really.. see him? Wasn't the guy trying to fool him? Wasn't this all a dream?

“Hey, Minho.” A voice behind the two called. “Why are you sitting in the front?”

Minho turned around and looked at where the voice came from. “Because I want to sit here.”

“What the.. Are you mad? It's boring sitting in front of the class. You should come sit with us.”

“Thanks, but..-”

“Aw, come on man.” Another voice called. “You wouldn't want to get bullied on your first day, would you?”

Minho snapped at that and turned his head back to the blond haired boy. Taemin had stared at Minho the whole time, knewing those voices were from the two leaders, Leeteuk and Shindong, in class and somewhere hoped the tall man wouldn't gave a damn about that. He had hope. He was having hope, after all those years, that someone would care for him. But he was wrong.

“Right. Save a seat for me, then.”

Minho grabbed his backpack and stood up fast, ignoring Taemin as much as he could, and walked away to the back of the class to the others. Taemin watched the man walk away. Emptiness feeded his body, and the hope he started to have sank away again.

You see? Why even thinking you had a chance, eh? You're nothing, not even worth the try!

The students in class where happily greeting the new student and even cheered for him, just for fun. Happiness was there, and sadness was here. Taemin wanted to swallow his tears away, but he couldn't. Not again, not now. He had to loose them, or it would haunt him. So he let them fall. Slowly and softly over his cheeks. The teardrops fell down on his desk. Why would he stop crying, if nobody would or wanted to see him? Why even thinking he would stay next to him? He had no chance. There was no way Minho wanted to be his friend. If he would, he would now still sit next to him, smiling his beautiful smile to him.

Taemin turned his body slowly to his back and gazed with red puffy eyes at the sight. Minho was now a member of the club. A member of the popular club, to be exact. He was one of them. Of course he was. The realization let his tears started to fall down again.

He's not interested in you. He's isn't even looking at you. Why would he? You are useless, you're a caward, weak and crazy. You have no right to live. You're nobody.

 

——

Hello, there! So, this is the first chapter! This was sad, wasn't it? :'(

Omo, Minho is such a jerk. =O I hope for him he's going to change, or I will steal Key's spoon and hit him hard on the head, haha >:3

Thank you all so much for the subscribes and comments. It made me update Chap. 1 already :D I hope you subscribe and comment more. <3

- Fiolet.