Part One

In that bus on the Summer day

"Until now, this is EXO. We are one! Thank you!" Suho the leader ends the interview. It is EXO's last schedule for today

Each of the member bows to the emcee, the cameraman, the staff and all the people in the studio. They bid their farewell and say thank you. Then they go out one by one from the studio and making their way to the car park.

"Ya~~ I am so relieved that is the last one today ~~" Tao stretchs his arm up and lets out a sigh of relief.

"My stomach is growling.. Let's order food!!" the baby giant, Chanyeol suggests.

"I agree!! How about we order chicken tonight??" Kai continues.

"Ya! We had chicken for our lunch today and we are going to eat chicken again?" Baekhyun says.

"Bossam anyone?" Chen suggests.

"One vote from me!" D.O replies.

"Me too!"

"Me too!"

"Count me in!"

One by one they agree.

"So our meal tonight is Bossam !" Chen celebrates and smiles widely.

"Ah.... I want chicken.." Kai pouts.

"You can have it tomorrow morning if you want. I'll treat you." D.O promises as he elbows Kai.

"Really?!! Thank you, hyung !!!" Kai smiles after he hears D.O words.

When EXO is together, the surrounding would be noisy. Every member busy chit chatting among themselves. After separating into two cars, they travel back to their dorm. They already order bossam beforehand.

"Yeoli," Baekhyun calls. Chanyeol turn his head immediately to Baekhyun. He raises his eyebrow meaning 'what?'. Baekhyun puts a hand gesture to ask him come nearer. Chanyeol move closer to Baekhyun.

"Have you sense something wrong tonight?" Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol.

"What? I don't know. Why? Tell me" Chanyeol replies.

"Sehunnie. He looks... not okay for me." says Baekhyun. Chanyeol turn his head slowly to Sehun that sit beside the window in the middle row. After that they look at each other.

Sehun throw his mind outside of the window. His mind and soul in the right place. He's wandering and thinking of someone. He doesn't even realize that Chanyeol is calling him.

"Sehun-a." D.O who sits beside him taps his shoulder.

"Hmm?!" Sehun startles.

"Chanyeol is calling you." D.O says.

Sehun turns his head to the back.

"Oh, why hyung?" Sehun asks.

"I'm calling you for a while. You didn't hear me?" Chanyeol asks him back.

"Sorry.. I was sleeping just now." Sehun lies.

"Oh.. Okay..." Chanyeol replies and Sehun turns his head back to the front.

Finally they reach their dorm. Exo-M's car arrives then follow by Exo-K's. They go into the lift and go up. When they arrive at their dorm, Sehun approaches the manager.

"Hyung, tomorrow, we don't have any schedule at morning right?" Sehun asks.

"Yes. Why?" The manager answers.

"I.. I have plan tonight.. I have to meet someone important.. I'm going to Mangsang Beach..May I? I'll be back before evening tomorrow. Please"Sehun begs.

"Let me send you.." his manager offers.

"No! No thanks. I appreciate your offer but I need to take bus with this person. We have promised before." Sehun cut his manager word immediately.

"Bus? People will notice you and it is dangerous, you know that." The manager worries about Sehun's safety.

"At least let me accompany you." he continues.

"I will be okay. Trust me. I'll wear anything to cover my appearance. I promise no one would notice me. I've already bought ticket. Please let me go. Alone." Sehun begs again.

The manager thinks for a while. Sehun keep begging and begging.

"Alright. I will let you go. Make sure you keep your promise. And also I don't want any picture of you surface the fansite or whatever online." Say the manager.

"Okay ! I'll promise!" Sehun thanks his manager. 

Sehun immediately go to his bedroom that he shares with Luhan and Baekhyun and also Lay. He grabs his bag and pack his things. Baekhyun who is in the room stares at Sehun weirdly when suddenly packing his stuff.

"Where are you going Sehun-a? Home?" Asks Baekhyun.

"I'm going to Mangsang beach by bus." reply Sehun excitedly.

"Really?? Can I follow you? Please?" Ask Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, hyung. You can't." Reply Sehun.

"Sehun, where are you going?" Kai who just enters the room with Chanyeol asks him.

"Mangsang beach." Baekhyun answers Kai.

"I want to follow him but he say no." continue Baekhyun, pouting.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm really sorry." Sehun apologizes.

Sehun finish packing his stuff. When he's about to say goodbye, Kai ask him.

"With whom you are going?"

Sehun stops at the door and turn his head to him.

"Min Haesoo." Answer Sehun.

Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun freeze.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Ask Chanyeol.

{Sehun POV}

I make my way quickly towards the bus. I don't want to miss the bus. Not this time. While I'm walking faster, I also make sure no one would recognize me, my appearance here. Things would get worse for sure. I hold my bag pack tightly, wear my hoodie, and walk as fast as I could. I pray no one would notice me. 

Finally, I manage to hop in the bus. After giving my bus ticket, I head to the farthest seat in the bus. There, I see a figure of lady. The lady I will never forget. She's smiling at me like she used to. She still have that angelic smile. God, this lady is still beautiful as always.

I take my seat beside her.

"I'm glad you make it Sehun-a" She says to me.

"Anything for you jagiya" I smile to her.

The bus departs from the bus station. It'll be long journey for me and Haesoo. Haesoo sit beside the window and I'm sitting next to her. She looks outside. She doesn't talk much tonight. I look at her. Her eyes, her lips, her cheeks and everything, physically, and her personality, I love each of them. She's just perfect in my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" She suddenly turns at me.

"I'm looking at the beautiful angel in front of me." I answer at her. Her face blushes. Its visible. Its cute when she blushing. Quickly she turns back again, looking outside the window. I giggle seeing at her respond.

I look around the bus. There's only a few passenger include us. Most of the passengers are already fall asleep.
I look at Haesoo again. This time, I grab her hand. I intertwine my finger with her. She seem surprised and looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

She keeps staring at me.

"I miss you, you know. I miss you so much." I bring her hand closer and kiss it. She smiles.

"I miss you too." She replies back. To my surprise she pecks a kiss on my cheek.

"Since when you make the first move Haesoo-ya~~ ?" I ask her.

"I.. I... " She stutters. I giggle. Then I lean in and peck a light kiss on her lips. She froze.

"I love you." I say.

"Forever." I continue.

"I love you too. Even if I die" She replies. She leans her head on my shoulder. I kiss top of her head before I place my head on top of her. She closes her eyes and so do I...

CREEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My eyes wide open. I'm shock. The bus pulls the break suddenly. Haesoo also wakes up because of the sudden break. 

"What is going on?" She asks. She looks scared. I can feel it the way she hold my arm tightly.

"I don't know. Don't worry, everything will be alright.." I try to calm her. I can sense something is wrong.

Then suddenly the bus spins around. I don't know when it starts raining but the road looks slippery and the bus spinning. Screams fill the bus. Haesoo beside me also start screaming. She hugs my arms. I hug her body, trying to protect her as best as I could.

The bus falls on the right side, making Haesoo falls on her right and I falls on top of her. It all happens so quick and I can barely process what really happening. The next thing that I know, the bus stops moving. I can hear people crying and I smell blood and petrol. I can't move. I'm trying to stand but I just can't. I want to find Haesoo. I struggle and looks around. 

Haesoo... Haesoo... Haesoo!!!!

I try my very best to reach her but I can't. I endure the stinging pain. Haesoo isn't moving. Her eyes tightly shut. Blood flows from her head and cover her face. The glass from the bus window scratches her face. 

"Hae..soo.. Haesoo.. Haesoo-ya.." I call her. No response.

"Answer me Haesoo-ya.. Jagiya.. Jagiya... Don't be like this.." I keep reaching for her.

"HAESOO-YA!!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of part 1 :)

I was going to make it one shot but.. I think its too long.. You think so?

Next will be the final part ~~ Yehet Yehet ~~ _ eunhaxoxo