Five.

Little Sister.

The following week was exceptionally busy, what with my job, trying in vain to tidy up the dorm at least a little bit, and planning Hyukjae’s party. We had more than a few close calls. Henry nearly spilled the entire plan, Ryeowook forgot to hide the crepe paper streamers, and Hyukie walked in on me ordering his cake. I felt a little more than paranoid. The Donghae situation wasn’t helping either. He felt the constant need to get in my way, annoy me, and give less-than-subtle hints that I used to like him in front of the other members. Thankfully they were either too dense or too exhausted to get it. Otherwise, I would’ve never heard the end of it. Plus, I have decided that I most definitely do not like him anymore. He’s just so…aggravating! He’s immature, whiny, and just…. Urghhhh.

Anyway. The plan was all set. The cake was ordered, decorations bought, food planned, invitations sent, the whole shabang, including a few special surprises. I specially arranged with the boys’ managers for everyone to be free that night. Believe me, it was not an easy task, but thankfully the managers like me. I invited other friends of Super Junior, mainly other idols, if their plans were free. Leeteuk and Hyukjae had a specially arranged Kiss the Radio special until 5, and then they would come home and the party would start.

It was t-minus one hour until the two were set to come home. The rest of the guests were set to arrive in a little more than a half an hour, and the rest of Super Junior, including Henry and Zhou Mi, were bustling around the dorm. I had Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin on food prep, Zhou Mi, Yesung, Heechul, and Donghae were decorating, and Siwon went to go pick up the cake. Before he left, I made sure he had a good disguise. I really don’t need some crazy fan recognizing him and somehow discovering why he was at the bakery. News travels fast these days, you know? Henry was putting together an epic playlist from both his and my huge iTunes libraries, and me? I was everywhere, constantly checking up on how everyone was doing with their jobs and doing little things here and there. What do I see when I walk in the living room?? Heechul sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing. In fact, he’s admiring himself in his phone’s camera.

“Kim Heechul I swear-“ “Oh my Super Girl” my phone sang. “If you’re not doing something productive and helpful by the time I get off the phone…” I looked at my screen. It was Teukie oppa. That’s strange…

“Hey oppa. How come you’re calling me in the middle of the broadcast?” I said.

“About that…” He mumbled. “It got cancelled.”

“What?!?!”

“Somehow the studio double-booked us with another program and since ours was just a special thing, they gave the time slot to the other program.”

“But you guys can’t be back for at least another 45 minutes! We’re not done!” I was starting panic.

“I know!” Leeteuk sounded exasperated.

“You gotta stall. Take him to get ramyun, the store, shopping, something. I’ll call you at the earliest possible that you can come home.”

“Arraso. I’m hanging up now.”

I ran out to the living room.

“YAH! WE HAVE A PROBLEM,” I shouted. Everyone immediately stopped and stared. “The radio special got cancelled, so Leeteuk is going to try to stall for as long as he can. This means we have to go doubly fast to get the place ready. So chop chop!”

Everyone immediately went back to work, even queen diva Heechul. I spent another twenty minutes helping where it was needed, then went to get ready. I threw on this, and quickly went back out. I intercepted Siwon coming into the kitchen with the cake. It looked really good. I relieved someone from their job so they could get ready, and repeated it so soon everyone was dressed and ready. The guests would start arriving soon.

The first people to arrive were Key, Minho and Taemin. Sadly Jonghyun and Onew couldn’t make it because of schedules. Soon the dorm was b with famous idols, from MBLAQ to SNSD to f(x) to 4minute to U-KISS, and many others. It was now 20 to 5, and I went ahead and gave Teukie the okay to come home. I could tell by his annoyed tone of voice on the phone that he was tired of giving Hyukie excuses, and if I know my brother, he probably wasn’t buying them anymore. I got everyone’s attention and told them what we were going to do. Every light in the dorm was turned off and everyone found, more or less, a “hiding spot.” I waited in darkness and heard the ding of the elevator from the hallway. Two sets of feet made their way to the door, the passcode entered, and the door opened.

“Yah, why is it so dark in here?” I heard Hyukjae complain. I thought everyone else was already here.” He flipped on the lightswitch, and everyone, including me, popped out.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!”

 

A/N: Hello readers! A new chapter for you! It's a little bit of a filler, but the next chapter will definitely be the party and trust me. Its gonna be good. Please leave comments and/or suggestions! I love em! ^^