Arrival

A assassin's debt

   In stead of stripping him self of his suit and watching TV, Tao was getting  ready to get his "present". He started too put on his usual attire for the job. A black tank shirt, dark black pants, and black shoes. He finally put the last pice of his outfit a black mask. Tao went to the back of the closest and pulled out a katana, his most loved weapon.

    He headed out through the window, to the roof. Why drive when you can building hop. Tao jumped from building to building, not losing his footing. After a good twenty minutes he reached his destination. A familiar figure standing on the dark roof. As Tao got closer the lights of Souel that lit up the city reviled who it was. "It's good to see you back." He said with a smile.

  "I'm not back Kris. I'm just doing this one job the, then I'm gone again." Tao said. "Is that any way to great an old friend. Who you should vist sometimes." Tao rolled his eyes. "You didn't even greet me so why should I?" He glared at Kris, who sighed. "I guess your right." They stood there a while in silence. "So when do you think this "present" will arrive?" Kris asked Tao. All Tao did was shrug.

    In a few minutes a helicopter arrived with a big box. The box dropped in front of the both of them. Kris and Tao both made a confused face. Tao cationly moved to the box prepared for a fight. As he reached the box all the sides suddenly dropped. In the middle of the dropped pieces was a girl.

   She had straight black hair and was wearing a simple jean and T-shirt outfit. She looked like a regular teen, the only thing distracting him was the collar around her neck. "I'm here for Tao." She said looking at the both of us. Kris jumped off the building. "That's me." He said after Kris jumped. "Good. I'm Sojung. I will be following you as you complete the mission." She explained. "So your my shadow?" Tao raised a eyebrow.

    "Yes." She answered. "Follow me." Tao said as he lead her to his apartment. When they arrived Tao started cool for the both of them he didn't eat before he left. He was pretty sure she hadn't eating ether. "Where are you staying for the night?" He asked Sojung. "Here." She answered him. Tao sighed "Are you sure? Didn't the boss give you a place to stay?" 
"No. I'm suppose to follow you 24/7. I'm here to make sure you don't do anything out of line and you do it right." Her voice staying very monotone,expression unchanging. 

   Tao sighed out of frustration, now he had to make a guest room for her.  This was too much work now. He finished making her food and gave it to her. The only sound in the room was them eating. Tao didn't like the silence so he tried to brake it, "What's that collar on your neck?" He asked.

  The girl finished eating most of her noodles. "It's so I can't tell a lie. If I tell a lie or double cross him, it injects me with poison. I'm the perfect shadower because I can't lie or I'm done for." Sojung answered. Typical Tao thought, using fear to control people.  "Don't think he did this too me against my own will. I choose to do work for him this is just a procation." 
"So your loyal to him?" Tao questioned.
"As a dog." She answered.

    Tao chuckled. "That will change in a few years." He said under her breath. "I don't understand why your laughing. You seem to have come crawling back to him." She protested. Tao put down his bowl hardly. What did this think she was talking about. She may know my name but not my story. "I did not come crawling back for your information. He called me up for a favor, I have a debt to pay back and that's why I'm here." He took his bowl and put it in the sink.

     To believe he was going to be nice to her,god. Tao went to his room not catering about were she sleeps. "I'm going to bed. You can sleep on the couch to night. Please put your bowl in the sink and if you want to wash it." After that he slammed the door.
          
              *************
     Sojung stared at her bowl. She was used to getting blown off by people. Even though it didn't happen that often. She wasn't a people person you could say. When it came to people she only saw what was on the outside, for some reason that upset people. Growing up she never had that many friends, people and teachers called her Ice Queen. She didn't care what they thought.  Because of this she never thought to get close to people. She got up and washed her bowl. After she washed her bowl she laid down on the couch. In a few minutes she was fast asleep.
                  
                   ************
        Tao woke up early because he had to work the next day. Sojung was fast asleep on the couch. He rolled his eyes at her, still a little upset about last night. He quietly made breakfast and left her some food to eat. Tao dropped a note saying where he was going to be.

           ***************
     "Tao!" He heard someone shake and wake him. He shot up. "You have ten files to get through. I don't think you should be sleeping." One of his co-workers said. Tao shook his head and went back to work on file number two. While working his phone on his desk rang. "Hello." He answered dorsally. "Where are you?" He heard the filler voice.

    He sighed. "Didn't you see the note I left you?" He asked slightly annoyed. Tao heard her shuffling around, then silence. "I'm coming." She said. "What?!?" Her sentence really waking him up. "I'm suppose to follow you 24/7, remember?"
"I thought that only applied to missions not when I'm at work. I didn't think you actually meant 24/7" Tao ran his finger through his hair. "I have to make sure your not double crossing or planing anything. So I must watch you 24/7."

    He sat back in his chair, this was too much. When he lives for the final time he's going to punch that guy. "Eh-hm." He looked up. "You can argue with your girlfriend on your own time, till then get back to work." Damn. That was him boss. "She's not my girl she's just someone visiting." Tao explained. "I don't care back to work. I next time I come by you better be on the phone for work purposes. The only time you should be on for other than that is lunch." His boss then walked away. "Hello. Tell me where you are?" Sojung said. 

  Tao just hung up the phoneand went back to work. He didn't want to deal with any of this today.

--------------
2nd chapter done. I will try to put action in the next chapter if not the next one. Hope your enjoying this fic.