02

Hateful Jung Sohee

“Kai. Right now where are you?” I have few friends. Well I have one to be exact. I only have Kai.

“Yah! You rascal do you know what time it is?” he sleepily mumbled.

“It’s time for you to open your bedroom door” I muttered, and then I started to count on my head. 1…2…3-

“Sohee!” And I was enveloped to a tight hug.

“Pabo yah. Let go or you’ll suffocate me to death.” I glared at him, but he just buried his face to my neck more. “I can’t believe you’re back” He mumbled.

“I can’t believe it either” as I gently the back of his neck. “I missed you Kai.”

Kai and I…. we have a very complicated relationship. I first met him when I ran off five years ago.  He was a friend of Yixing oppa. Apparently, a group of misbehaving chaebols exist. Kai and my brother was a part of that. When I moved, I was told by oppa to contact Kai whenever I need something, food, shelter, heck he even provided warmth when I needed it. Kai was almost, but not really a family if you know what I mean.

We went inside his present room, a room I haven’t been before. When I ran off to America, Kai has been there. Even when was summoned back he was there. Unfortunately, when grandfather found out what the things Kai has done for me and my brother, he sent me back to America to study and revealed Kai’s secret to his parents. As as result, I was stuck in the west and him in the northeast. But that didn’t stop us from meeting at least once every four months. If I am stubborn. Kai is a hundred times stubborn  and that made us inseparable.

“When will you take over Kai?” I muttered referring to their company. The Kims are famous for dominating the beauty industry. The most luxurious spas, recreational centers, and beauty clinics are theirs. Not to mention the leading cosmetic brand all over Korea. And just like me, Kai is the only legitimate heir.

 “Another year more.” He replied as he made, what it seems like hot chocolate. “You?” he asked.

“A few months from now.” With the talks of our future, the atmosphere began to dampen. Kai’s grim face and silent attitude didn’t help either.

Switching the topic, I began to focus on one thing I am currently concerned at that moment.

“How many?” His face suddenly turned into a confused frown. My eyebrows twitched. “Too many you can’t even remember? ”

Upon realization, his face lit up. “Ani. It's because you  suddenly asked. Five” He said as he handed me the chocolate he made.

“5? You’re losing your charms. ” I before sipping the heaven he made inside that cup. Deep inside I was happy though. Yes, I am happy with him having five girlfriends.Kai is a player. His best record was 15 women at the same time. It was chaos when all of them found out.

“5 in this building. 5 in front of my apartment in Seoul.” With that my face darkened. This guy really can’t control his hormones.

“Break up with them. Now” I demanded. It’s not that Kai and I are together, I just tend to be very possessive with the things that I like. It’s the same with Kai- the only person in this world I truly liked after Junyong oppa died.

“Ah wae?” He whined. I just glared at him sending the message that he would do what I asked whether he liked it or not.

“Sohee-yah. It’s Valentines tomorrow, valentines! The s they would-“  Before he could finish I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him on the bed. His eyes widened as I climbed on top of him.

“Yah. You’ll choose them over me?” I angrily pouted. He shook his head eagerly.

“Good.” I said loosening my grip on his collar. “I’m back and you’re stuck with me. Just like the old times.”

I felt one of his hands caress my hair as the other pulled me towards his chest. I just let him. I’m tired anyway, and there’s no other place more relaxing that where I am right now. I snuggled closer to him, inhaling his musky scent- or the smell of home as I call it.  Others might be surprised at the amount of skinship we are showing, but to us this is just casual.

Maybe because Kai had been my first with everything. I was his too.
 

That.

And that too.

 I’ll just leave everything to your imagination.