Then...

Spartace: The Untold

'"Huh, that was something.." sigh Ji Hyo while she keep replying the scene that happen just now. Even though she tried her best to avoid that kind of things happen again, but once the lips of him touch her's, it was like heaven. 

"I hope Ji Hyo don't misunderstanding my action just now. Ottoke, what can I do? It’s just happened" Jong kook tries his best to keep calm and focus on his next mission. Before they proceed to the final location, PD in-charge suddenly called all the RM members and explains about next mission. Then,

PD: "Ok everyone, we will move on the final location. Here is the advantage for the first two winners for this stage. Jong Kook shi and Ji hyo shii, please step forward and take this envelope"

JK & JH: "wahhh, thank you PD-nim" simultaneously they replied to person- charge. In their provided car to the final location, all RM members take these opportunities to keep up with Jong Kook. All of them are eagerly wanted to know about his story while he stays at Arsenal football club. There are a lot of funny things and valuable memory that JK shared with the members tonight. All of them was like  Waaaaah & woooooo... The members all showed their excitement faces but different with JH, she was blank out all the time. Thus, even though that blank face was cute on her, but still it makes JK hurts because of the passive attitude from her.

"What's wrong with her? She seems not paying attention to my entire story, instead she just keep her poker face on. Ji hyo ah, deep in my heart i want you to feel proud of what I’ve achieved. If that person well aware of my successful career now, she will not asked me to get away from you Ji Hyo ah. Ottoke Ji Hyo ah." Jong Kook was busy with his thought when suddenly PD asked them to come out one by one at their final location.

All the members will be assigning at different building and at each location, they will get different clues. Some are fake and some are true. To those 1st two winners, they already get more clues than other members. Jae Suk and Suk Jin got the faked clues while Gary and Haha get the right ones. But both couples are not aware which is which, that can be showed after all of them acted like they got the right clues.

Announcement: “Dear Running Men Members, today final mission is, the Ultimate Couple. Everyone please, with your own clues, please find who is your real partner. The winner will get The Ultimate Prize. Mission start, NOW!!” ..

Once they heard about that, all of them give many expression and feeling. Their face was so funny even Jae Suk does his grasshopper dance while he is searching for his partner. Haha with his usual drama while in the toilet, and shout “I will be the main character today.. The one who change the game!!!”

4 hour later…

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were announced as a winner. Both of them get golden boots from Adidas brand. It’s actually has been sponsored by Adidas because of Jong Kook is their ambassador. Ji Hyo was so surprized to see what has in front of her. “Wow deabak, I never know Running Man can give this kind of prizes. Wow daebak”.

Jong Kook saw her face expression and start to “if you love that gold so much, I can give you my gold if you let me be your boyfriend” “Even my name is gold!”  Add jong kook to Ji Hyo. Everyone was laughing at both of the couple because of that funny statement. Haha and Jae Suk even asked JK if he want to become one of RM members in future.

“What was he said? Does he really mean it?”  JH was too startle to respond any words to JK

“Pabo JK ah, If you want to get her, this is not the way. Her family sure will reject me. Especially her dad. Hurm”.. Yup, it was her dad that told him to stop loving their daughter. It was so heart-breaking moments once he get that warning from her aboeji.  

 

Flashback of 5 year ago, at teacher office…

“kim jong kook shi, please come in. There is person who really want to see you”.. said his discipline teacher.

“Araesoo, I will go now”.. On the way to the room, he was so nervous of what will happen to him. “Who is it? What they need from me? Did I do something wrong?”.. As he enters his teacher room, he was startled to see the familiar faces. It was her Mom and Dad after all. “What the hell?” Worry can be seen on JK’s masculine face.

“Yah, are you Kim Jong Kook shi?” Asked Ji Hyo father.

“Yea .si..sir”. Nervously he replied back the question.

“I am so surprized to see you this young, strong and handsome men, but that cannot be the reasons for you to date my daughter!!” Shouted her father. Her father was a Commander for South Korean in military force. He is well known for his tempered and strict discipline. No wonder Ji Hyo is afraid if her family knows about their relationship.

“I got the news from my friend’s son, both of you is dating. It is? You know what? I really do not like with this problem. I do not want my children love at a young age. And you are student and not even working and get paid. Your future is still unknown. I do not want my children to make friends with someone who does not even have a future at all, just like you!” angrily he said that to Jong Kook.

Jong kook knew that if he spilled the beans out of his mouth, the one that will get punishment later is his love. He frightened that her father will do something drastic and that is why he comes out with the statement that will safe her.

“Uncle, what your have heard is wrong… Ji Hyo shi never and ever try to date with me… It was me who asked her out. But she always refuses me. I am the one that always push her to accept my love.. So please, don’t ever mad at your daughter coz she was really kind and obedient girl”… Jong Kook said it with a very sad tone. He can’t hold his tears that have formed. He can’t any longer think properly. His tears were seen dropped on his face. It was a very heart breaking moment for him. He knows that their relationship is in the stake right now. 

 

“I will make it clear with you. I don’t want my girl to fall in love with anybody without my permission. You are not allowing seeing, and talking to my daughter until you graduate day. Don’t make me come here again and scold you like this again. I have my own work to settle.. Not this kind of problems.”

“Yea Sir” JK replied without look at her family faces. He hurriedly went out of the room with broken heart.

 

End of flashback…

 

This day is a day of friendship and charity matches take their place. As PD nim has mentioned at their early mission, KJK have to select two members of RM to participate in this match. Today's match is between Arsenals all star player and Korean All star player. The stadium already crowded with supporters from both sides. But of course all fans cherish for both team because of Kim Jong Kook. It was because KJK is the Arsenal player as well as a captain for South Korean football team. For today match, KJK will play for South Korean team. All the Korean fans sang their nation songs followed by chanting of KJK name. Sure, KJK is their new phenomenal player who both dominates world football arena right now.

 

While all players from both sides get ready to start the game, Ji Hyo and few other RM members and also the staff wait the match with full concentration. For RM members this is their first time to come all the way to the stadium, to feel the heats of football match in this amazing surrounding. They also feel vey honoured to stand and watch this big and great game.

For Ji Hyo, her eyes cannot take off from JK well-built and very athlete body. With the jersy is really fit with his body, Ji Hyo can see his perfect abs. “He is sure still have his perfect body. Even way back then, he is crazily craved by all girls in our school.. Now with his big name around the world, sure he get billionth of crazy fans out there. ” Jealously Ji Hyo thought that in her mind. Not that she is his boyfriend, but sometimes those entire crazy girl’s shootings and chanting his name makes her feel hot and boils…and Jealous!

The game has started. South Korean has been leading thanks to Kim Jong Kook goals from header and powerful long range shooting. Everyone in the stadium can see with their own eyes, how great and commanding KJK can be while playing football. The RM staff and members was so blissful to get see what they see right now. The game was completely controlled under KJK command. They can see how Arsenal player was exhausted from chasing the ball out of the S.Korean controlling. 

Loud cheers can be heard around the stadium whenever KJK shoot from long range area, or show his skilful technique to the audience. Ji Hyo can see how he is so strong and powerful to win the ball every time his teammate loses the ball. Yup, not the regular player of South Korean, but most of the times it’s only Jae Suk and Haha that keep losing the ball to Arsenal Player.

It was when suddenly JH shout and tears dropped on her face. She was amazingly surprize to see her once boyfriend lying on the ground while holding his ankle. All RM staff and members look worriedly at the pitch. That was so fast. JH seen the whole scene of how JK suddenly fall.

JK was actually running while carrying the ball with a maximum speed to the Arsenal goal post. It was when one of his club teammate hardly tackles him with both of his feet pointed to JK’s feet. JK was extremely outcry because of the pain. All the chanting and loud cherish turn to quiet and desolation. Ji Hyo who was extremely worry of JK condition start running while crying to the ambulance where KJK was brought in by the staff together with the PD nim.

To be continue…

 

Hi guys, sorry for late update. it was so tiring this week because of my hectic workload. My boss asked me to do some statistic and all that. Nevermind, its my job to feed my mouth btw. hehe. Hopefully my update is will not disappoint you, readers! Goamawo and keep supportuing me :)