Something new

Spartace: The Untold

It all started when 10-year old boy falls in love with his ​​best friend. At that point, that man just harboured his feelings, afraid that JH will felt hated. Even though that boy are handsome and comes from a wealthy family, but his attitude is not friendly and very fierce makes many women fear him. But one day, KJK emboldened him to pronounce and tell his true feelings towards this woman.

Shocked! That is what the boy felt at the moment, when he received back his love from the girl. Feeling confident, KJK pinching his own cheeks to wake him from a beautiful dream. However, her cheeks feel in great pain, thus alerting him that it is not an imaginary. This feeling was so beautiful . KJK has changed his behaviour for the better.

Without he realized, actually JH also had harboured feelings for him. The boy that being feared by other students have made her wanted to know him even more. Today she felt very happy. The man has become her boyfriend ! : D

 But JH knew his family would never allow him fiercely for a relationship with anyone at a young age . Family JH very concerned about education than wasting time on things that are not beneficial . Because of this , KJK and JH decided to keep their relationship both to other people even if their best friend .

Many of the challenges that arise during their air- couple. JK always feel jealous if he saw the JH was eating with friends. But unless he is aware , JH also feel that way. JK so popular in their school . However , each time before the end of the school session , they always meet in the library . JK will go to a shelf and would act like he was looking for a book to read. Similarly, JH . They will face each other in each other .

“JH yah. I soo miss you JH yah. hurm”.

“Oppa, wae oppa. Me too. But oppa I feel jealous when other girls openly said I love u to you oppa. You are mine right?  ”

“Ottoke JH yah? You are soo cute when you make your face like that J”

“hehe, opppaa~~, I love you oppa”  said the blushing JH to KJK

 

This kind of act continues until they are 17th years old. That means they already been a couple for more than 7 years. Their love with each other grew bigger and bigger. They were in the same school after all.  They seated in library. Today was so quite and not many of student have come to used the library. It was at 1.30pm when suddenly nobody was in there except both of the couple. JK knew that this is the golden moments for him and JH.

 

“JH yah, come here seat with me”

“Don’t want oppa… what if people suddenly coming in here?” asked the worried JH to her charming bf.

“JH yah… I have something to tell you. After this I afraid we don’t have opportunity like this again”

JH was shocked to hear that from JK. “Does he sick? Impossible, he have very strong body, very fit can say ”. JH with her blank expression made JK laughing.

 

JH yah, why you so cute JH yah…come here baby” JK persuade JH to come near.

“Wae oppa?”

I love u JH yah. I miss u. JH yah, you know, it is my dream to happily live our life together with you. But, before that, we need to catch our dream first.

why are you talking like that oppa? Do you want to see me crying? What my life will be if you go somewhere else? Who’s gonna coax me when I crying? Hurts?

oppa got offer from South Korean super league club to play with their club. They will pay me higher than my current club that I have been represented.” Said the nervous JK to JH.

 “jinja oppa?? Waaah daebakk… I knew it from the start that you can play football to the highest stage. Waah oppa congratulation oppa!! ” JH was soo happy to hear what JK has told her.

Yeah, it is his dream to play football with the elite club in their country. JK have been developed his name in football sport from long time ago. She remember how her bf have taken all the pressure to his shoulder, and lead their school won the tournament. From school to district, to club and now to the states level. JH was so proud with the achievement of her bf. Indeed, many of the students called her bf as Sparta. Regardless of his cold staring and relationship to other students, his determination and wide knowledge in sport make him as one of the rising star in football game.

JK go near JH just to kiss at her lips and that have made JH startled. JH can felt a electricity from his kissing and that has sent her to the heaven. “oh god, it was sweet and delicious. I wish I can have his lips forever.”.. JH and JK have tasted each other lips for quite long time. The couple share the same feeling and desire. That was their first time kissing and yet it was so great!

JH and JK can’t let go of each other lips until they heard footstep from outside of the library.

ohh oppa, that was close.. we need to be more careful oppa

JH yah, im so sorry. I kissed you out of sudden. But I don’t regret it

hehe.. naughty but handsome oppa. I love you!

I love u too JH yah.” JK respond to JH sweetly.

Unknown to them, there was one student that has been eyeing them since the beginning of their kissing scene. That will change their life forever …

Continue….