His Conditions

The Sweetest Honey-Like Sugar Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was crying...

Then sehun saw those guys begin to strip her. Quickly he run towards those guys and punched them down to the ground. Then those guys started ran and said

You should be aware girl..we will come back again for the money that your uncle borrowed from us! -  said one of those man by glaring his eyes towards sehun and jinri.

What happened? 

Suddenly Jinri begin to hug sehun tightly while her body shaking involuntarily. She cried with fear.

It's okay Jinri ahh....hush...they're gone right now. - said sehun  while her hair. He feels that his heart going to burst out from his chest. What happening to me right now?  Why I am like this? 

He then put on his coat on  Jinri an saw her knees was bleeding. 

Your knees are bleeding...are you okay Jinri? -ask sehun.

It's okay sehun..thanks for saving me from those guys. I  owed you  so much today..it's alright I can manage it on my own. -said Jinri while walking away from him but she's looks unstable and almost fall. Without moment of thinking, sehun grab her before she could touch the ground. 

But for me its look like you're not okay right now. Come! I carry you on my back. -said sehun while squatting in front of her.

But..you no need to. I feels like I am burdening you sehun..I...ahh..-said Jinri but before she could complete her sentence sehun already grab her legs and piggyback her.

Sehun feel like he carrying 5 years old kids. She feels so light for him. After that he brought her to the club for the treatment of her injuries. 

In the club..

Wow! Dude I don't think that you will confess to her this fast!!-said kai shocked expression on his face.

Yeah! Looks likes she cried before this..what do you say to her? -whispers luhan to sehun right ear while having a smirk on his face.

Omo..omo..omo...when did our crybaby get so manly!!! -said baekhyun while squelling like a girl. He was drunk with chanyeol beside him giggling like an idiot. 

You guys are drunk. Stop drinking. Who will gonna drive you all back home. - said sehun. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter