His Feelings

The Sweetest Honey-Like Sugar Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day

Sehun walking slowly to his class....still wondering about Jinri's hands yesterday. 

Then he enter his class...he saw Jinri laughing happily hearing some of their classmate making lame joke. Actually sehun admitted that Jinri is beautiful because many guys in this school drooling about her beauty...but she rejected them kindly...that's why she really popular among the girls. Sometimes she always been helping teachers and friends. She's a kind person.

Suddenly his tought interrupted by....his teacher

Are you going to stand here beside this door or you gonna seat on your chair oh sehun?! You are blocking my way here..! - said mr kim angrily. 

The whole class laughing at him. Feeling annoyed he make a 'tch!' sound and keep his poker face mode on and went to his seat behind Jinri. 

While he went to his seat he saw Jinri smiling at him. But sehun eyes went to her hands.
There's a bandage!  
Sehun didn't realise that he has iron hands that can make her hand injured like this?!

But he keep feeling guilty inside and also  because he didn't like using violence against women. That his pride. 

During lunch time...as usual he goes to the cafe that full with students with hungry face mode on. They are pushing each other to get their favourite foods. This cafe have been prepared more than enough food for the students but as usual it never gets enough. 

Then his eyes saw Jinri struggling for the mineral water bottle. But she was surrounded by bulky guys around her. In the end she end up being pushed out. Sehun quickly catch her up before she get more injuries. 

If you want the water you should take this. - said sehun by handling her bottled water to her.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! -said Jinri with happy smile on her face.

Actually sehun wanna say sorry because hurting her hands yesterday but he was mesmerized by Jinri smile. Her smiles is sweet like honey. Why sehun didn't notice this. Her Smile seem so sincere. 

Suddenly then his tought again interrupted by his annoying group of his friends. They were whistled and shouting his name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter