Who is it?

That Special Piano Piece

 

Chapter 16 Who is it?

 

Weeks ago I received roses with a note. I didn’t pay much attention since the girls’ suggested it came from Taecyeon.

 It’s been 3 months since that day and I’ve been receiving it again. I seriously thought that, that person would stop. I mean, Taemin did say he love me. The sudden memory made me blush. Especially when he whispered ‘I love you’ when the pres-con ended. Okay fine. I don’t know if he did say it, I just felt like he did.

 

…………………………………………….

Taemin POV

 

Sunny-noona told me Taecyeon sabotaged the piano. I was really surprise but left it. I don’t want any more drama in this drama-filled-life of mine. Sunny-noona really seemed to approve of this ‘fake’ relationship me and Yoona have.

Speaking of the relationship, I’ve been wondering when to make it official. Where did this sudden boost of confidence come from? Listen to this story.

*FlashBack*

I snuck inside SNSD’s dressing room. I’M NO ERT I SWEAR! I just…miss Yoona. Yes. I finally realized I’m in love with her. No. we’re not official. Anywayss

I walked towards their couch and saw her snoring. I chuckled at her cuteness.

I surveyed the room and saw no one. ALL MY HARD WORK! AND NO ONE WAS HERE!

I sighed and crouched down towards her face. I couldn’t help it. I caressed her face.

“So beautiful” I murmured. We haven’t kissed yet. But men. Her lips were so pink and kissable.

“Hahaha” her sudden laugh made me go out balance and I fell on my . What the heck?! I knew SNSD had weird sleeping habits, but why is she laughing?

“Taeminnieee….you’re so cuteeee” I froze. Yoona-noona was dreaming about me. There was a sudden tug on my mouth. A twitch. A smile. A grin. The girl of my dreams, does she love me too?

“Yoona-noona, you better figure out the letters I’m giving you. You’re too slow”

 

*End of flashback*
 

“HYUUUUUNG!!!!” I ran towards the door as soon as Onew-hyung came in. I saw him sigh and looked at me. he looked pretty tired so I’ll just say my problem.

“I want to confess to Yoona-noona” he looked puzzled

“I thought she knew”

“Well, I haven’t actually said it like in her face. Just towards the press. And I know she doesn’t believe that”

“Think about this then.” He paused. I anticipated like crazy.

“What was your plan before?”

“You mean the piano?” he nodded and I pondered.

“So I should play in front of her then confess?” he smiled and ruffled my hair.

“You’re all grown up Taemin”

………………………………………………

Yoona POV

Another note?

You met me through a friend

You looked like an angel back then.

I fell in love with you without knowing,

Now it’s your turn to find me before it starts snowing.

 

I smiled unconsciously. This is adorably sweet.

“Another not?” I nodded. Wait. Before it starts snowing? It’s October. It’s gonna snow soon.

“Unnie, does this room have CCTV’s?”

……………………………………………….

We walked towards the control room. I wanted to find out who this guy is.

“Hello oppa!” we greeted and bowed. He did the same.

“Hey girls, what’s up?”

“We need to watch a footage”

“Which one?”

“The one from today. Just a bit earlier”

…………………………………………….

I couldn’t believe my eyes.

The guy that keeps sending me letters is ….. MY MANAGER OPPA?!

“Well…that was interesting” Yuri-unnie started giggling.

“THIS ISN’T FUNNY!”

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA”

………………………………………………

Taemin POV

“You’re lucky you’re cute” I smiled and nodded.

I glanced around the place. This date has to go right.

I looked and read the paper in my hands once more.

I never knew you were this slow

I guess my pride has to go low

Walk behind your dorm at 7 before it starts rainin’

By the way, my name is Lee Taemin.

 

I closed my eyes at let out a sigh of nervousness.

I clutched my pounding heart and dropped the letter.

“Yoona-noona, you better be the first at your dorm’s door”

 

 


 

I just realized....IT'S LIKE A YEAR SINCE I UPDATED THIS!!! Yes. I sorta, kinda, maybe abandoned this fic. Hehehe.

I'm sorrrryyyyyy. I know this chapter's not that long either. But the poems I made took like a minute to figure out. HAHAHA.

I hope you enjoyed reading this cause I loved writing it. Yes. It will soon end. like 1-2 chapters more? Depends on my mood T.T But I promise it would be great :D

Don't unsubcribe pleaaaseee!!! this is my 1st real ON-GOING AND SUCCESSFULL fic and it really means a lot.

But anywaysss PLEASE COOOMMEENT!! AND READ 'TILL THE END!!!