CHAPTER ONE

Melting A Frozen Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“! The dragon has entered the cave!”

“, get to your ing station!”

The office was a mess; people were running around getting to their workstations as fast as they could. The dragon has finally arrived at the building of Wu Holdings. No, she wasn’t the owner of the company, she was merely the head of the accounting and auditing department, although she was just that, she was an asset to the company and not a liability. Her name is Suzuki Eunhee, a sophisticated number genius and an elegant woman. As she got to the floor of the accounting and auditing department, the office went silent, you could have heard a pin drop.

“WHERE THE IS MY CARAMEL MACCHIATO? Why is it not ing in my ing hand? You ing know how ing important coffee to me every ing morning. How many ing times do I have to ing explain my ing philosophy on coffee? This ing company doesn’t ing pay you to ing do nothing.” she shouted as soon as she saw her secretary. There it was the first roar of the dragon that day. It was obvious she woke up on the wrong side of her bed today, well it was like this everyday. The others were only observing the secretary of the legendary Suzuki Eunhee. It was just her second day on the job.

‘Poor girl. This girl is gonna quit this job. I bet she won’t even last three days. No one can handle her ball of fire. She’s gonna kill all her secretaries.’ The other low ranking people thought.

‘New record people, that is a 12. She used the word twelve times in one go.’ Others pinged at their personal email sending to everybody’s email.

“What the are you all looking at? It’s Monday people! That means you get back to work and work you load off. Not watch me with anger or looking at her with pity.” She shouted at the others.

“You..” she said as she pointed at a young man near her. “Do you ing want to be in her place right now?”

The young men vigorously shook his head as a sign of no while saying, “No. Ma’am Eunhee. I am perfectly happy with where I am. I wouldn’t want to trade places with her.”

“If that’s the case Mr. Han Yongwoo, I suggest you get back to work and that goes to all of you.” She barked at them and turned her heel to face her secretary. She looked at her demanding an explanation on why her nonexistent hot caramel macchiato was still not in her hands. She couldn’t start the day right without it. It was going to be one hell of a day for her. She can feel it.

“I’m so sorry ma’am Eunhee. The line at the cafe was so long and I would have been late if I waited in line to get your caramel macchiato. I’m really so sorry.” She quivered in fear behind the folders she was carrying and bowed down endless to her. Eunhee rolled her eyes and marched to her office, slammed the door, and tried to calm her nerves down. She couldn’t afford to fire her newly hired secretary for she was after all the 15th this month.

‘. I need to finish this heap of work till friday’ she hissed, as she looked around her office, papers were literally flying everywhere, folders were everywhere. She took a deep breath and opens a folder as to check on how the shares of the company are. After a few minutes she called for her secretary and asked for an Americano pronto and to summon her best minions in conference room 43A. It was a Monday, the last Monday of the month and a lot has to be done that day. She needed to file everything and send the monthly report to the office of the CEO by the end of this week.

“Ma’am, here is the Americano you asked for and the team is already in the conference room waiting for you as you have wished.” Eunhee merely nodded without looking at her, she was too engrossed by the numbers she’s dealing with. She stood up and asked her to carry the files to the conference room. She headed to the conference room with her cup of coffee and her puppy secretary running behind her with different files on her hand. She entered the room and saw the others.

“Thank you for coming. But before we start I want to congratulate Lee Eunjae on successfully giving me her report ahead of time. However, I haven’t finish checking your work so you still can’t leave this hellhole for the rest of the week but you may after I finish checking your report to see for any flaws. I would have asked you all to submit your reports ahead of time however I have seen the work load you have and it was simply impossible for me to ask you all to turn in your report in a week before we start filling things up.” She said as she settled down in her chair on the long table. The team was composed of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter