The Second Movement: La réunion

Romeo and Cinderella

THE SECOND MOVEMENT:

The Meeting / La Réunion

 

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"And inside those eyes, she found comfort. She found something she'd been yearning for. But he wasn't sure of how to hold her in his arms. Because he was tied to a promise he thought was never going to change. 
And all this time he regretted his decision." -XY
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

 


Sehun tried as much as he can to control and balance himself from the constant forced shoving of alcohol into him by the sea of people surrounding him and ready to pounce on him like wolves, hungry for his love, hungry for his attention.


He swerved out from the thumping loud of the speakers and pumping lights and into the outside garden just behind the house patio of his good friend.

He can still feel the seeping pump of pain in his head, driven more by the alcohol intake.

 


Sehun was so wasted at that time. And he laughed when he remembered what his other peers called him.

 


He was romeo to many people. He was the straight A student, had the looks, was nice to all, was engaged to a good woman of fairly high status yet here he is.

 


Wasted and about to puke all his intestines out.

 

 

"Romeo, huh." He stood up and imitated the stance of a knight with his invicible sword unsheathed out on his hand.

He smiled drunkily and kneeled out infront of the bench he was sitting on.

 


He took the hand of a statue and said lazily, "Oh fair lady, thou art accept thy Romeo at your feet? I promise thine to love forever and live with you. I promise to even die with you, if it permits." 

 

 


Only, he didn't know that it was wasted Cinderella's hands he was holding on to.

 


"Oh dear Romeo, you aren't prince Charming. How could i learn to accept you? But if you say so..." Jihyo drunkily replied to a man she barely saw in the dark and she giggled.

 


Sehun was taken aback but he went with the flow and joked a bit more. But since the two strangers aren't aware of what they were doing, Sehun leaned in into Jihyo and did their first contact with each other. Besides holding into each other's hands, of course.

 

5 centimeters.

 

4 centimeters.

 

3 centimeters.

 

2 centimeters.

 

1 centimeter.

 

Until there was no space in between their drunk lips and faces.

 


The kiss tasted of beer and a little bit of the chaser that the both of them had took and as the minutes went by, they weren't breaking the kiss but had continued into a full fledged snogging and deep french kisses.


Cinderella's hands was travelling up and down Romeo's back while He was still hoisting Cinderella in his lap, inching in more in every second.


He admitted to himself, he liked this drunk woman.

 

 


And their drunk kiss.

 

 

 

And their sober hearts.

 

 

After breaking up the kiss, catching the patterns for the other's breaths, they looked in each other's eyes and for what seemed like forever, they stayed right there. At the spot where the full moon had grown bright for the both of them. Like a trigger life had set up for these two.

 

Sehun smiled a big one and felt it almost reach his ears. He hadn't felt this good after a long time. Even though he had kissed his girlfriend tons of times before. And Jihyo felt the same and here she thought she'd never get to experience love with how miserable her life was.

 


"What's your name, thy Cinderella?"

 

 

"It's Jihyo," she smiled with all pearly whites showing, "how about you, my make pretend, Romeo?"

 


"It's Sehun, my lady." 

 

After his statement, he again closed rhe distance between them and laid Jihyo on the wooden bench and showered her with kisses under this moonlight.


Jihyo never bothered to notice that her hair was already messed up and her face sloppy because everything seems to not matter when this stranger named 'Sehun' kisses her. She knew they felt the same way and can't stop from imagining the way her mother's face lit up with that man.

Was this the same feeling she felt? She thought. But then again, he was a stranger.


And you don't fall in love with them that easily and with just one sweet, irresistible and passionate kiss.


But who cares? Jihyo felt happy and that's what all that matters for her. 


Sehun noticed that Jihyo had started to fall asleep in his arms and took a long stare at her face. Although it was smudged with make-up, her lipstick almost thinned out from their make-out scene, he saw that she was more beautiful than anything he'd ever imagine.


Even more beautiful than his girlfriend. Maybe it's just the way they kissed. But he knew he had bordershe can't cross.

He was a respectable man.


But can he just have this happiness for the moment? Before he was tied up into the arms of the woman he was supposed to be one with? 

 

"I wish we can stay like this."

"We can actually do that, you know."

"Good try. As much as i want to do that, we'd both have to go back to our own lives tomorrow."

"I know. But do you still think we can see each other again?"


"Yeap. I believe it."


But something popped into Jihyo's head. She had the craziest idea. 

 

"Then promise me."

 

It's not just because she wanted to be selfish, but she wanted to feel Sehun in her arms again. Is that so wrong to ask for?


Sehun laughed at Jihyo's childishness. Taking note of just one of the characters Jihyo had to offer.


"I promise."

 

With those two words, it was all she needed. She expected a rejection from him, but Sehun had yet surprised her.

 

That made her wonder more as to what Surprise her 'Romeo' would bring her next.

 

 

 

How about you?

 

Would you go as far as to cross your own borders in order to be happy with someone you met?

 

Do you think it's really possible for that to happen?

 

 

 

If you think you have the answer,

 

 

 

Sit Tight in your seats.

 

 

 

The third movement will now start in a couple of minutes.

 

 

•••••••••••••••

 

Yehet. hihihi. Read, Vote, Comment, Subscribe and follow me for more. 


Saranghae, guys. :)


Thanks! xoxo