The First Movement: l'ouverture

Romeo and Cinderella

THE FIRST MOVEMENT:

Intro / L'ouverture


〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"And from that moment, the two star-crossed lovers decided to look for the love that only reflects in the other's eyes. Dangerous and mysteriously passionate at the same time." -XX
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

 


I'm Romeo.
I'm Cinderella.

 

 

 

The Romeo that everybody adores and respects.

The poor Cinderella that is always bullied by people.

 

 


I while basking in the sun and serve them the happiness they want from me.

The cinderella that can only experience the world at night.

 

 

 

And it's pretty tiring to be always like this.

It to be me, actually.

 

 

Girls fawning over you. Sometimes even pretending face to face because they are blinded of what this face offers.

Being picked on for my poor clothes. These ragged clothes that stench of sweat.

 


I just want someone to look deep into my eyes and tell me, 

I just want someone to look deep into my eyes and tell me, 

 

 

 

"I love you for who you are, not what you look like."

 

 


Can i find Juliet, hiding somehwere out there? 

Does Prince Charming even exist?

 

 

God, help me find her.

God, help me find that person.

 

************


What if God decides to grant you your wish? 

 


What if he decides that it's finally time for you to have what you've been wanting and yearning for?

 


But only, it just doesn't come that easy.

 

What if it's not Prince Charming that you find?

 

What if it's not Juliet? 

 

Will you still accept that person?

 

Will you fight for the love you deserve and long for? 

 

Let's see what happens when Romeo and Cinderella meet and watch how these Story-bended characters do when they're each others' answered prayers.

 

 

•••••••••••••••

 

Romeo Montague as Oh Sehun

 


Cinderella as Jihyo

 

 

And as for the other characters, it will be revealed sooner or later on.

 


•••••••••••••••

 

 

It was almost 12:00 in the evening.


Jihyo decided to wash up and prepare for another chore that she was instructed to do. Because what choice did she have? Her own mother died while her still-alive dad was so fed-up with his work and only sends her a few pennies that is not even sufficient enough for a whole day living.


Add more to her misery, she had step-sisters and a very, very horrible step-mother when her father remarried.

The three of them made her work 24 hours a day, which made Jihyo look dirty and sweaty.

She made her way into the basement downstairs which she was forced to have when the step-family made their way into their house and into their circle. Never did she complain about everything for she had a bestfriend.


A secret bestfriend that no one knew the trapdoor but her. Like a fairy god mother, this 'friend' of hers helped her with everything.

 

As Jihyo was sitting on her bed, completely washed up and clothed, she heard a faint squeaking sound only to find that it was her 'friend' quietly opening the door and smirking it's face.

 


"Want to do the craziest thing ever?" 

 

And Jihyo fraily accepted the offer.

 

Sehun was quietly watching and staring at the window in his room. And from the place he was in, he could see the endless distance of the place he has and will always live in for the past 20 years of his life. 


As if the silence of the room was on queue, the memories of him fondly loving his girlfriend and soon to be wife appeared in his mind. He was reminded of the face and elegant facade of her that he hadn't notice a smile creeping up his face.

 

Although Sehun was awestrucked with this woman, He can't help but feel something lacking in him. That somehow his girlfriend was never able to fill up.

 

And a dangerous, Very dangerous thought popped in his mind.

 


Was he looking at her like he should?


Together with the flash of memories he resonated with, he also took note of simple gestures he would notice from his girlfriend like that one time when they were outside and how she constantly picked on this beggar who had stained clothes and an awful smell.

 

But maybe he was just looking too deep into things, he thought.


Sehun stood up and fixed his party clothes because a friend was throwing up this huge party in the neighborhood. A member of the clique he was in. a famous group everyone looke up to.

And it was a party hosted by the most sober of them. Which he and his friends only knew. 

 

Because they found refuge in one another and became each other's rock. Together with 11 guys he never thought would be more closer than his own family.

 

He knew he would be forced to drink alcohol so he brought up his medicines so that he would still have the courage to at least drag his sober self home.

 

Jihyo and her friend silently crept up towards an open clothing store and what came into their peripheral vision was a black dress that seems to effortlessly transend into a black see-through at the end. 

 

They were looking at each other and smiled evily and naughtily at the thought the two were having right now.


And the next scene is pretty much them stealing the clothes.

 

 

That's right. 

 

They STOLE it.

 


And on the way home to Jihyo's house her friend told her, 

 

"Finally Cinderella can have fun, don't you think?"


Jihyo nodded and couldn't have agreed more. She was the cinderella of the modern time.

 

"Funny. Because Cinderella never stole anything. She was goody two-shoes, remember?" Jihyo laughed.


She was all the traits cinderella possessed. She was poor, she was bullied, has a step-family who treat her life like an endless hell, and she had completely nothing. The only difference was, Jihyo wasn't all fluff and sweet inside. Sure she's nice at some point, but she has a side of a rebel that doesn't mind the cost for achieving happiness. 

 


And just like Cinderella, who only got to go out at wee hours before midnight, She didn't have the luxury to go out in the open sun. You know why? 

 


She was sick. She was found with a sickness that doesn't allow her system and her whole body to feel sunlight. Because that would take a huge toll on her normal body function.

 


It would burn from the inside of her skin and the rays of the sun would be poison injected into her blood and all she could do was despise herself for being that way. 

 

 


For having the same sickness her mother had.

 


And she had always wondered how her mother can die smiling and still so ever beautiful while she saw her from afar holding a man she never recognized as her father.

 

 


Laughing.

 

 


Happy.

 

 


Tears of Joy and mixed longing in between.

 


"I am going to have the time of my life and you never know, maybe my prince charming is there. You know, like the one Cinderella had at that story." Jihyo quietly exalted at the dark streets of downtown that only she and her friend trailed on. 

 

"I know and to think that it's on a god damn stinking party of the hottest guy and don't forget the most popular group." her friend replied to her. 

 

And mind i tell you this, did you think Cinderella was as nice as many had told you? Or was she just hiding the fact that there was no Fairy God mother and maybe she could've done other ways to have her white gown and glass slippers?

 

 

 

 

And from then on onwards, Jihyo and Sehun would never have even bogged their own little minds that a few hours from now, they would be meeting each other, at a rendezvous that fate had set up for them.

 

 

 

A rendezvous opened exclusively for people who can afford to watch an opera of tragic and forbidden relationships and forsaken friendships.

 

 

A symphony for misfits, broken hearts and twisted stories that never seem to untangle it's unfortunate fingers off their hosts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Now, would you consider yourself invited?

 

 

 

If you think you are, then you are freely welcome to take a seat in this stage called life. 

 

 

 


If you're involved, you must keep going on. 

 

 

 

 

 


Let the Orchestra start, shall we?

 

 


•••••••••••••

Annyeong Yeorobeun.

:D ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ