Dongwan's Entry, 001

Thank You

16/4/13.

Lately, me and Minwoo's relationship has reached a halt. We aren't progressing, nor are we back-tracking. We've just run out of things to talk about. Might seem weird, might not, but I don't know what to tell him. We were never ones to be 'awkward' with each other, say if I wanted to kiss him, I'd, but ever since we got together, things started getting more and more diffcult. That, topped with all the stress and anxiety of the profession we have, it's just not working out...

 

17/4/13.

Okay, who does Minwoo think he is? Whenever I don't pay attention, he's off flirting with other girls, and/or GUYS. Moreover, the way he talks to them is completely different than how he talks to me...Well, we don't talk that much nowadays. He might just be playing them and not me, but I still don't like seeing him flirt with people,especially when I'm right there. Why don't I confront him, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. I'm not good at expressing my feelings. If I confronted him, I'm sure I'd make him confused and it'll just hurt me more. And once I'm hurt, I'll hurt him one way or another without realizing it. It's not like I'm not hurt now...But at least he doesn't know. He was always strong for me... I'd hate myself if I showed my weak side to him. I have to be stong. For the both of us.