Tunnel Vision

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One;

 

“Are the preparations ready?”

 

“Yes, Alpha. Those ready to move are waiting by the boundary line.”

 

“Excellent, Oh Sehun I’m entrusting you to our people; lead them well.”

 

“Yes, Alpha.” Sehun bowed respectfully to his father and left the room.

 

Exo has grown into the largest pack in the werewolf world, and they needed to expand their territory to accommodate everyone. As a task given to him by his father, Sehun was instructed to take volunteers out to find a new place and develop it. He was planning to expand northwards towards the Mountains where there were few packs and lots of resources.

 

Sehun led around fifty wolves by foot to their new location. He has brought along his friends: Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Suho, and Baekhyun with him so he wouldn’t die of boredom. And they were more than happy to tag along, bored with the usual eventless place they’ve grown up at. They were tired of being criticised and watched closely by elders.

 

“Finally, we’re getting out of that area!” Kai exclaimed, throwing an arm over Sehun’s neck, “What if we actually find our mates now that we’re out of that place?”

 

Sehun shrugged out of Kai’s arm, “What’s the use of that? It’ll only drag you down from achieving what you need to do. We’re here to get stuff done, not to seduce some female.”

 

“Party pooper, let’s see you say that when you meet your mate, in fact I’m gonna tell her you said that!” Chanyeol laughed.

 

“You, shut the hell up and  hurry up.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Eun Mi! Slow down!”

 

The carefree girl only laughed as she raced on, weaving in between trees, barefoot. She loved how the wind pushed her hair back, the sun hit her face, and the new snow felt between her toes. She quickly climbed to the top of a nearby tree at the end of her pack’s boundary line and waited for her friend to catch up.

 

Moments later a baby faced boy sat down next to her and plucked off an apple, offering it to the girl. Eun Mi accepted it with a smile and bit into it satisfied. The boy smiled while watching the girl eat. Little did she know, but he had developed a crush on her over the years that he’s spent watching over her. He knew he would one day find a mate and have to forget her but for now she was the most perfect girl in his eyes. And he was in no rush for that to change.

 

Eun Mi swung her legs back and forth as she sat on the branch, “Hey Luhan?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I have this bad feeling…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter