Snow White

Possessive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two;


 

“That’s impossible, ridiculous, absurd. NO!” Sehun raged, “That girl can not be MY mate. I am too young, I don’t need one right now, or ever.”

 

“What’s the matter? You should be ecstatic! She’s not ugly, in fact she’s gorgeous.” Kai asked, bewildered, “I was a bit frightened that with your karma you would end up with some ugly, annoying, spoiled brat.” Sehun growls at Kai who puts his arms up.

 

“No, no, no. I can’t have a mate. They are trouble.” Sehun denied.

 

“Oh c’mon, she even glared at you and talked back to you and you didn’t scratch her face off, it’s so clear you like her!” Baekhyun reasoned, “But she did seem a bit friendly with that kid. Younger brother maybe?”

 

“No, I’m here on a mission. I can’t be distracted. I’m not gonna court her.” Sehun said determinedly.

 

“BWOH???” His friends scream, in disbelief.

 

“Yah, you idiot, no MALE, I repeat NO MALE rejects their mate. Are you even a man?” Kai said. Sehun turned to glare at him, “I’m just kidding please don’t hit me.” Kai cowered away behind Chanyeol.

 

“I don’t have the time and I’m not willing to go through that trouble. And I bet that kid is her boyfriend.” Sehun said in disgust. “What are you all standing there for? Let’s get a move on!”

 

D.O. turned to Suho when Sehun got out of hearing range, “How much do you want to bet that that kid is gonna find some reason to track her down and find out who she is within a week?”

 

Suho smirked, “A week? I say within twenty four hours!”

 

“Call!”

 

“How arrogant was that guy!? ‘No one dares speaks to me that way’ What the hell?” Eun Mi imitated as she paced around the room, “I really hate guys like that!”

 

Luhan, who was on the bed chuckled, “You know, I think he might like you. Or find you interesting at least.”

 

Eun Mi stopped to stare at Luhan, “HA! Good one. He was like glaring at me.”

 

“Glaring at you? Or staring at you in endearment? He looked like the wind got knocked out of him when he first saw you, and he wouldn’t stop staring at you either.”

 

“Shut up and sleep.” She facepalmed.

 

“I don’t know for sure but it seemed like he had something for you.”

 

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, “Yeah, feelings of mutual annoyance. See you later Luhan.” She closed the door and went back to her house. Luhan laid back and sighed, he knew things were gonna change soon, and not in his favor.

 

“I’m back!” Eun Mi hollered while racing up with stairs.

 

“Eun Mi! Theres something I need to ask you! Hurry! Come into my room.” her younger sister Minyoung yelled back. Eun Mi turned and made her way to the other side of the hall and entered the room.

 

“Is something the matter?”

 

“I think something serious is g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter