It's My Choice!

There's a Baby Under My Roof!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, nice place you got here," said Ryosuke as he sat down on Daiki's couch.

 

Daiki simply shrugged at the compliment, then he scowled at the sudden awful smell. "What's that smell coming from?!" he asked angrily, covering his nose with his mouth.

 

Ryosuke points his finger at you. "It took a crap and I nearly fainted when I tried to change it."

 

Daiki shook his head. "Okay, one, stop calling her it. She's a baby, your baby, not some inanimate object."

 

You smiled, agreeing at his statement. I like this guy.

 

"Two, give me a diaper. I'll guess I'll show you how's it done so pay attention because I'm only going to do this once for you."

 

Daiki quickly changed your diaper and showed Ryosuke how it was down as he did it. He then placed you in his arms and rocked you to sleep.

 

What a pro. Ryosuke thought.

 

"When she wakes up, she might be hungry again. If you're not for sure if the baby is hungry, you can use this trick: place your index finger on the corner of her lips, if she opens , it means she's hungry."

 

"Wow Daiki, you seem to know a lot about babies." Ryosuke stated.

 

Daiki shrugged. "I guess. I use to--" Daiki hesitated for moment. "I use to watch one of my neighbor's kids, but that was a long time ago."

 

Daiki's face sadden briefly. Ryosuke frowned. For some reason, it felt as though Daiki was lying and was hiding something, something very personal, but Ryosuke decided not to question him, afterall, he did help him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter