Anticipation.

My Everything (Sequel to She's Gone Overboard)

I slowly open my eyes and the sun shining through the room brings a smile to my face. The smile soon faded as I realized that I was the only one on the bed. Before anger and irritation could take over, I see a small note on his pillow. 

"To my sleeping beauty, 

I assume that you've forgotten that today's the first day of Super Show. Fashion coordinator noona will be there by 12 to make you even more beautiful, if that's even possible. See you at the venue. I love you!

Love always,

Your Donghae oppa <3" 

I can't help but freak out like a fangirl after reading the note he left for me. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up before unnie arrives.

 

The car ride to the venue was absolutely nervewracking. I couldn't help but think why Donghae oppa made unnie come over to dress me up. I know that his bosses and many other important people will be there, but there's really no reason to impress. I've met all of them before and got to know them on a personal level. I even became close friends with their wives, believe it or not! I guess it must be the pregnancy hormones messing with my emotions. Hopefully that's the reason why my emotions have been all over the place lately. 

At the venue, I head backstage to wish all of the members good luck. I greeted the staff politely with bows, hurriedly looking for Donghae oppa. I entered the waiting room and all of the members except for him are there, anxiously waiting for showtime. 

"Annyeong, Super Junior oppas! Congratulations on your first concert. I wish you all the best of luck and give your all on that stage. Hwaiting!~~" 

"Thank you, Mina-sshi! Please continue to support us. We are Super Juni-OR" They all say bowing to me and doing their trademark greeting.

"It's time." Their manager calls out and they all exit the room, yelling and screaming excitedly.

Unnie guides me out of the room and into the huge stadium to take our seats. And in a matter of seconds, the lights start to dim.