Back To Life

Renko, Sleep Demon

[Renko POV]


It was like 1 o'clock when me and my cat Dan were walking on an empty street. It didn't pass like 1 minute but suddenly all the streets were full of people an every one were students. Dan jumped off my shoulder and run because he hate it because it remains him of how he died.. Two guys were crush ing me, I suddenly feel that something fall in my head, I slipped between the legs of the people there and I saw something shining on the ground. It was a coin of one cent. My weakness is bright things so I don't hesitate to follow the coin that was still rolling. 
I felt that it was less people on the place I was, I took the coin and stand up.

[Baekhyun POV]


We were leaving classes so I was going back ro my house. I turn in one street corner and I saw many people.. I looks like they were seeing something in the street. I step between people and arrived to the front, There was a girl in the middle of the street and there was a truck coming.. It looked like that the man that was driving didn't saw the girl because he didn't try to stop the truck.
I quikly run as fast I could and push the girl to the sidewalk. 
I was breathing really fast, I looked up and the girl was save.

Baekhyun: you almost got yourself killed?!
What were you thinking!?


The girl looked at me and just smiled.
I looked back to all the people behind me. There was my body on the ground.. It looks that I was dead.

She: Thanks for saving me..

She took and put a coin in my hand. I looked at her and my eyes became blurred leaving me unable to see anything.

 

 

[No one point of view]


Baekhyun finally woke up. He saw the he was on the hospital... 

Baekhyun: Wha- What happend? ...

He look to his bed there was Chanyeol sleeping.. He suddenly woke up.

Chanyeol: Oh.. Baekhyun you are ok.

As soon as he said that everyone were inside his room.

Baekhuyn: (But I was dead.... I saw my body in the floor...)
Sehun: What happend there Baekhyun?
Sooyoung: We were very worried about you...

Tiffany: Are you ok?


Baekhyun didn't answer he just look for all the room..

Baekhyun: Is she alright..
Kai: Who are you talking about?
Kris: You just run by yourself to the street and get hit by the truck.. There was anyone there..