"the Truth"

Renko, Sleep Demon

Baekhyun was heading to his home after clases.. 

Waiting to see Renko again since he haven't see her early..

He got to his house but he didn't enter he stood infront of the door..

After a seconds he drop his bag infront of the door behind a plant on the outside and run...


[Baekhyun's POV]


I didn't know where I was going but a smell caught my atention, and my feet move alone....

I ended in an old church... It was empty and with plants growing inside.

One red rose was in the center of the room like if someone put it there.. And the smell was of that rose..

I aproach and I took it, the smell was something I never smell before..

Suddenly I notice a red liquid that where in my hands..

-Ah..- I droped the rose to the floor and notice the huge pool of blood near me

The smell wasn't from the rose exactly, it was the blood that cover it..

It was a deliciouse smell but I couldn't think of drinking eat, it is blood from someone..

It was strange, I normaly hate blood, I am terrified with blood... And now I was trying to drink of it..

This wasn't normal..


[Renko's POV]


-Ghoul...? I haven't heard of that before.. Was Dan really hiding something...- 

I was in a roof of a house suddenly I saw someone running like if someone is chasing him..

-B-Baekhyun?! Why is this guy here?- I say

Jumping from that high was normal for me but this time a fell... On the ground..

I could feel pain.. In my arm but it was impossible since I wasn't alive..


I scream and took my hand that I couldn't move because of the intense pain..


I saw that Baekhyun heard my scream... He aproched me..

-Renko..!- He took my injured hand -What? What happend?-

I couldn't explain either...


[No one's POV]


It was afternoon and because of the pain in all of her body, Renko couldn't move even a single finger. One of his foot was twisted and he couldn't do anything just wait with her since she would feel a lot of pain if he carry her on his back..

When she stand up saying she felt better.. It was almost night, but Baekhyun wanted to tell her about what happend in the church..

So they went and there was the blood and the rose... 

They think and think.. 

Suddenly something on the roof of the church start to walk on top of them..

Baekhyun was freaked out while the pain of Renko came back again..

He didn't think twise and put her on top of him...

Something wasn't right at all... 

 

[Baekhyun's POV]


One part of her hair fall infront of my head letting me see that from the brown color hair of her turn into the most dark black..

She start breathing heavily.. 

But before I could get out of there someone broke one of the window and enter really fast..

I looked at the persone infront of me..

 

-Chanyeol!- I scream 


His eyes were black with a red pupil.. And he stared at me

-Haha... Well if it isn't Baekhyun...- He say and put his hand in my neck without letting me breath..

I droped Renko from my back as I start to getting away of the floor... I try to make my feet touch the ground but I wasn't able to break free of his amazing power..


-Now.. I didn't knew that you where the hybrid..- He say while his lips draw a smile

My arms weren't responding me, I thought it was to late for me..

But suddenly Renko took Chanyeol's foot..

He looked at her and she turned to see him... Her skin was pale and her eyes where with a red pupil a long black hair and scars on all of his body...

I couldn't recognized her... It was someone else...

 

"Let him go..." A voice say but it wasn't Renko..

 

The little girl from the train rails..

-Let him go..- She reapeted with a security in her voice

 

-So.. Do you know this guy Seohyun?- Chanyeol asked the girl

-Well.. Yes.. And his a friend of mine..-

-I thought you were smarter.. Ghouls don't have friends..-

-I don't think that is true...-

 

The word "ghoul" caught my attention and many questions came to my mind. ¿Why is Seohyun here? ¿Is she a ghoul? ¿Did she lie to me? and any of the questions have an answer yet...

 

-Baekhyun.. You should go..- Renko say

-Ah.. Renko you look normal again..- I replied

-Go.. I will catch you later in the train rails..- Seohyun say as she put infront of us

 


 

I run to my house and lucky me there was no one in home or I will be in a trouble for taking the emergency kit.. I knew that if a fall cause her damage then maybe the creams and bandages will help..

 

-Ok.. The train rails are far from here but I can get there running..- I took my phone and put it to my pocket -We don't know how much time Seohyun will take..-

-Hey, Baekhyun... Who is that girl?- She asked

-Well.. One day I meet her there in the train rails.. -

-So why do you wanna wait for her...?-

-Didn't you hear? She is a ghoul she have the answers we have been looking for.. And she own me one explaination..-

-Ok.. If you say so.. I didn't thought there are more ghouls..-

-I gess we were wrong..-

-Yes.. And I want to find Dan too..-

-Its been long since I havent see Dan too... Maybe we could search for him there..-